Ebay edge rewards programme

jisokb
Community Member
I have made purchases over Rs.20000/- during Oct2010, yet I am not considered for ebay edge rewards Why?
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Ebay edge rewards programme

zkstuns
Community Member
My ebay ID is: zkstuns and I sent the foll. message 6 times so far, but absolutely NO RESPONSE from Ebay ๐Ÿ˜ž

Can you help please ?

My message:

On 31-Jan-11, I converted my 500 Ebay Edge points into a Rs 500 off voucher (details below):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have redeemed 500 points for eBay gift voucher MZPFAU3SAN . Copy and paste this voucher code while paying for your order.
This gift voucher is valid for 15 days from today (31-Jan-11).This voucher code is also displayed in the Point statement below.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, the voucher was valid for 15 days from 31-Jan-11, that means at least until 14-Feb-11 or latest until 15-Feb-11

Now, on 14-Feb-11, I tried to use it for a purchase on Ebay, but when applying the voucher while paying via Paisapay, the message was it's already expired.

This was an incorrect message as the voucher was supposed to be valid at least until 14-Feb-11

So, I sent Ebay a message asking to rectify this issue and make the voucher usable.

But, no one responded after I got the automated message that someone will respond in 36 hrs. from receiving the above message.

Hoping to hear a favorable resolution from your side.

Thanks.
Message 11 of 11
latest reply