cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay does not care for the buyers,and i have experienced it 3 times.

atulnc1
Community Member
Ebay does not care for the buyers,and i have experienced it 3 times in this week itself.
I have won 3 items last week out of one is buy it now and 2 are auctions, all the 3 items won by me are from mumbai and the sellers are not ready to give me the items at the price i have bidded for.
items nos-9100900232,6480058453,5860154305

when i complain to ebay about this ebay even doesnt care to respond me,why am i wasteing my time on ebay.
after seeing ebays response for old members like me,I HAVE DECIDED TO STOP ALL MY TRANSCATIONS ON EBAY.

ATUL
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi Atul,

This is most unfortunate, especially for a community award winner like you.

I would once again request eBay India to put more human touch in their customer care services. Stop sending those useless pre-typed texts. This is not a customer service. Such auto mails complicate the matters more, agitate the members and solve nothing. You know, sometimes when people work in Projects they do some easy or unnecessary jobs in complicated manners, with lots of junk activities, just to justify the high contract price or salary. For me, your system of auto mails are such a junk activity done by someone or some company to draw good bucks for something rubbish. You can have such a set of mails as reference for your customer service personnel. But sending them to members and treating that to be a customer service can never help you, atleast in India. Now you may not like this comment but in future some expensive market survey will print a similar report for you and then you will believe it. Banks like ICICI etc. always send unique answers to the queries and complains. Yes they are big, have much more resources, but they receive more complains and queries also. If they can do that why not eBay India. I am sure that had Atul received a personalised mail for his complains , he would not have been so frustrated & distressed. At any point of time there are thousands of such Atuls- angry and agitated on eBay India's dismal customer service.

Lastly, Atul, you are a seasoned member. I am sure that time will cool you down and you will not leave eBay like this. After all, end of the day you will remember the goodies more !! Cheer up, we all have grown up with such problems all around and this is just another one!! Don't loose hopes - I know you won't.

. Best Regards 😄
Swarup Dutta
Kolkata
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi Atul,I am also an architect like you.But I am old.You are a refined man.I understand you are hurt.But please keep our company.The community needs good guys like you.Truly,,,Amitava
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
see instead of helping me out and try sorting out things what EBAY HAS TO SAY,the are threating me that is i dont go on with the deal i will get a unpaid item strike.

see what they had to say,
I encourage you to try and work this out with the seller. Usually these
situations can be amicably resolved. However, refusing to purchase an
item may result in negative feedback, as well as an Unpaid Item Strike
against your account if the seller applies for a Final Value Fee credit

I TOO KNOW THAT BUT WHY DONT THEY UNDERSTAND THAT HOW CAN I BUY THE ITEM IF THE SELLER ISNT READY TO SELL IT TO ME, IN THE LAST ITEM NO 9100900232 I WON A ITEM WITH BUY IT NOW FOR 15,000/-, NOW THE SELLER ON TELEPHONE IS DEMANDING 20,000/- FOR THE ITEM,WHY SHOULD I PAY 5000/- MORE
JUST NOT TO GET A UNPAID ITEM STRIKE.
AFTER WRITING TO EBAY WHAT THE RESPOND IS WRITTEN AT THE TOP.

anyways forgetting all above things i really appreciate the support which swaroop and amitava gave me,
thank you guys

ATUL
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi Atul,

I think you are very strained from those sellers. I have one solution.

Just ask the seller to send a Mutual Agreement to cancel the transaction and promise him that you will be giving a positive feedback till he gives you. So the seller will be happy that he has got one +VE and FVC. And you will be relieved from this.

I hope my suggestions work. I had once done like this. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
thanx Navaneeth.
i will surely let u know after doing what you said.
ATUL.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply