cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay India - fleecing customers through their special offers

Ebay India - fleecing customers by luring them with special promotional offers and subsequently finding an excuse to make the offer void!!!
When i was unable to apply the special big daddy promotional offer coupon code to a transaction i called up the ebay customer services (5th June '12) and was informed that there is a problem with the server. The service executive Ms MAYA, asked me to proceed with the payment against which, she took down a request to process the promotion herself... I WAS PROVIDED WITH A DUMMY SERVICE REQUEST NUMBER, which i discovered when i subsequently followed up on 15th June. I escalated the matter to the floor supervisor Ms.BABUL DEY and am yet to hear from her, nor was a proper esclation procedure explained to me. Today to my great surprise, i learnt from the ebay india facebook page, that 'coupons are not applicable' for that item... Why wasn't this explained explained to me at the time of transaction? Why was i given a dummy SR number? Why haven;t i received communications from ebay on the matter?
Ebay India lacks credibility and their customer services lack integrity!!!
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0