EBAY SUPPORTING FRAUD SELLER???

liosaho
Community Member

I have purchase a product,Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB i9300 White , I booked the Product on 21st of September and this should be delivered to me on 25th-September as mentioned in the Ebay -Website . After Purchasing they send a message than It has been shipped BLUE DART Courier services , When I contact the customer care of Blue dart on 23rd -they say ,the seller has generated the no ,but we have the receive / not picked up the product in our end . Please contact the seller ,When I contact the seller on his mobile  they wont pickup the call .Ebay has the system to confuse and cheating  the customer by changing the date of delivery and each and every time . When I contacted the customer 2nd time that is 23rd of September they say it will be delivered on 27th October and it was update same on Ebay site . Today When I contact the Ebay customer care suddenly the date of delivery change the to 3rd-October and the same . More and More Customer might have experience in same through Ebay Portal . Ebay must not update the changes and must help in this regards.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0