Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBAY SUPPORTING FRAUD SELLER???

I have purchase a product,Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB i9300 White , I booked the Product on 21st of September and this should be delivered to me on 25th-September as mentioned in the Ebay -Website . After Purchasing they send a message than It has been sh...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Order cancelled

the order hasn't been shipped and i want to cancel it how to do that also i want to cancel the order not because of shipping but because i ordered the wrong product by mistake

Empty parcel recived

Dear ebay team ,This is to inform you that today i recived your mail on which you clearly denied to give my refund. Your investigation i cross verfied with courier company. They simply they denied about any investigation by your side and said this is...

Auto Refund of Paisapay

Hello Sellers, Sometimes it happens that you are not able to ship a particular product to a customer due to out of stock inventory. In such cases if you dont provide shipping details the paisapay is refunded back. I would like to ask sellers / ebay t...

Refund

I bought mobile phone Nokia c5-03... And returned the goods on June 28th of 2017. But still I didn't received the refund.. I tried to call every ten days once and they said falls commitments to me.. Kindly help me to get refund

Now Low quality products on www.ebay.in

Though the start was good, but now I found that the quality of the products on ebay is not that fine. Now you guys have sellers, instead selling your own products... here are many website who are competing with you. I like shoppingon ebay coz of vari...