cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

EBAY COMMUNITY COURT IS CHEATING CUSTOMERS

e.fais
Community Member
The eBay community court is really cheating eBay customers.

The feedback which I left to a seller came before the court yesterday (19th August), and I gave a proper expalnation. The court informed me that:

"The seller has submitted his/her final statements. The case is now closed and has proceeded to the Jury who would start voting on your case soon.

You will be informed of the outcome of this case when the jury has finished voting which would be 10 days from today."

But came another mail after a few hours (not after 10 days: on 20th August early morning) saying:

"The Community Court has decided that the feedback for this transaction should be removed with a majority of 51% of the votes."

That means the case is not proceeded to Jury for voting.

The Seller (i am not disclosing his name) is getting a lot of negative feedbacks, all these negatives are being removed within a day. Now I understand what is the play working behind.

It's a real example of cheating from eBay, not only favouring its sellers but also protecting faulty sellers too.

Concluding, I am very disappointed with this experience from eBay and would like to share my experience to other customers of eBay.
Message 1 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

linusstudios
Community Member
@ All

Community Court gives 51% because as soon as first 11 votes are received in favor of removal, case is closed. As majority is reached. I have tried explaining this in one other thread but as I see many buyers using this "51%" thing to Declare CC a scam I just thought of putting it here as well.

I would appeal buyers to use negative feedback as a last resort, because they do not solve any problem. If you are leaving a negative without contacting seller, however big and genuine your problem be, for sure CC will remove your feedback. Let seller have a chance to resolve all your queries.

@ ratan.trade- Hope this satisfy your doubt about Community court. Also You should have used paisapay to pay. In that case the refund would have been quick. DD settlements do take time.

@ c153niyam- You got it wrong, its not 11 aye or nay. Its All 11 in favor of removal. Also please let us know who are- "self proclaimed ebay gurus" u referred to. Sellers posting in here are not kids who can be insulted at will. Please respect the integrity of all.
Message 21 of 55
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
@ Mobile-Phones etc:
Thanks for your suggestion for one part of my question. However, I knew noting will happen to write at feedback forum! This quatatin is for all not only for me.

Anyway, I have taken quisite actions at eBAY as well as other forum. Do not wooory I am not aspecting resolution from feedback forum.

Question for your suggetions:

What action eBAY takes against the defaulted sellers?

thanks RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 22 of 55
latest reply

e.fais
Community Member
@linusstudios..

Contact the seller to resolve problem? Dear sir getting no response for several mails and phone calls was the main reason for my negative feedback.

The first 11 feedbacks? Do you honestly think you will get a justifiable judgment in this number of votes?

Clearly a trick to keep the positive % of the seller as close as to 100. There may be some kids everywhere but please don't think everyone..
Message 23 of 55
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
@linusstudio:

Thanks for suggetion
Now I am using paisapay only. I did the same with you also.

Regarding my doubts, I have left behind and undestand what to do and how! I will do eithr around?

Thanks RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 24 of 55
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
neither am I a kid who will be insulted at will - MIND U
Message 25 of 55
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
by 11 are counted I meant first 11 in favor or opposed , irrespective
Message 26 of 55
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
@ All
Sellers should adpot fare deal and communications with buyers

Buyers should strike negative feedback but at end resort. Normally buyers do not!

Exceptions are everywhere. RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 27 of 55
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
Please do not confuse again. It is not first 11 votes. It is first 11 votes in favor of removal.

For example voting starts. 10 Votes come one by one for removal. 3 come next against removal. Now 14th vote comes for removal. So case is closed as 11 votes needed for removal are already received. And message of 51% majority is passed.
I hope this is clear.

@ c153niyam - "stop listening to all this whack and self proclaimed ebay gurus" , I was referring to this particular thing. Do you think sellers participating in these discussions are "self proclaimed ebay gurus". You obviously are not a kid but it will be appreciated if you treat others in the same way, you want to be treated. Backlash by rajelectronics was something you had called for.
lets call a truce now and leave this matter behind.

@e.fais- You had your grievances against the seller, you should had filed under eBay guarantee scheme and got the redressal. Hope it helps.

I would say, any seller cheating, defrauding or indulging in any unfair trade practices on eBay is one day or other going to be found out and suspended. Buyers have to be a little careful in their purchases to not fall for scammers. Use Paisapay for safe and secure purchases.

Adieu to this Post now.
Message 28 of 55
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
@linusstudios..

Can you provide reference page of eBAY reagrding eBAY Court voting mecahnism? RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 29 of 55
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
@all,
this is going no where.. am not gonna post any more comments on this. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
Message 30 of 55
latest reply