Please Help : Problem Processing PPCOD Order

i got a ppcod order ppcod id 27636202561
i talked with ebay executive they provide me a contact no. 02233003300 . whereas i stay in MP
i called that no. there was ms geeta i give her the customer code and other info as provided by ebay . she denied my reqeust stating she cant process the order from mumbai.
i am worried bcoz buyer can give us the negative feedback for the delay.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

followup

they direct me to call local aramex. 07554285257 i called them
they again denied the request.
they said custo code 36668555 provided is the code of aramex courier itself which is updated in mumbai office.
he said i have to contact with the ebay again and ebay will send email to them containing the required information.
(executive name: faizan)
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Contact your Buyer immediately and explain the problem you are facing with eBay. Whatever you do, it is very important to update the Buyer frequently.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

followup

Dear ebay

i come to know that it was my mistake. actully i dont have ppcod location enabled
kindly consider the issue closed at my end

thanks for co-operating

regards
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
what you mean by

actully i dont have ppcod location enabled??
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@rptechindia...

This PPCOD is crap. I have Aramex couriers in Nasik and they do regular delivery at my place. But as per ebay I cannot use PPCOD because they do not have Nasik enabled on their list(ebay). I called ebay cust care, they said someone from PPCOD will call me, it is now 10 days, no call from ebay. This show how serious ebay is about PPCOD :-(.
RajElectroniks
Message 6 of 6
latest reply