cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

EBAY COMMUNITY COURT IS CHEATING CUSTOMERS

e.fais
Community Member
The eBay community court is really cheating eBay customers.

The feedback which I left to a seller came before the court yesterday (19th August), and I gave a proper expalnation. The court informed me that:

"The seller has submitted his/her final statements. The case is now closed and has proceeded to the Jury who would start voting on your case soon.

You will be informed of the outcome of this case when the jury has finished voting which would be 10 days from today."

But came another mail after a few hours (not after 10 days: on 20th August early morning) saying:

"The Community Court has decided that the feedback for this transaction should be removed with a majority of 51% of the votes."

That means the case is not proceeded to Jury for voting.

The Seller (i am not disclosing his name) is getting a lot of negative feedbacks, all these negatives are being removed within a day. Now I understand what is the play working behind.

It's a real example of cheating from eBay, not only favouring its sellers but also protecting faulty sellers too.

Concluding, I am very disappointed with this experience from eBay and would like to share my experience to other customers of eBay.
Message 1 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

ratan.trade
Community Member
In one of my case eBAY Court passed same order. You know what?

The Community Court has decided that the feedback for this transaction should be removed with a majority of 51% of the votes."
UNQUOTE

I Have seen few other post in fourm having same order.
Is not matter what and how you express but there is only order passed by eBAY Court:

The Community Court has decided that the feedback for this transaction should be removed with a majority of 51% of the votes."

I affarid has this cournt passed any other other order ever? i have doubt. RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 2 of 55
latest reply

bir231
Community Member
the same as happened to me i sent item back but got no refund but can not leave negative feedback i think it is rigged
Message 3 of 55
latest reply

ruby_creation
Community Member
Hello,

PLz, resolved this case. why this cus. gave negtive feedback without any reasion. we alredy told that we can't ship the item at your given place. our courier partner not provide service in given area. So plz resolved this problem.

Regards
sarwar nain
Message 4 of 55
latest reply

ruby_creation
Community Member
Hello,

PLz, resolved this case. why this cus. gave negtive feedback without any reasion. we alredy told that we can't ship the item at your given place. our courier partner not provide service in given area. So plz resolved this problem.

Regards
sarwar nain
Message 5 of 55
latest reply

ruby_creation
Community Member
Hello,

Regards
sarwar nain
Message 6 of 55
latest reply

@ruby_creation...

Please don't make noise unnecessarily. You 100% deserve the Negative feedback given. Were are your
Terms & Conditions of Sale ????

Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 7 of 55
latest reply

YOU ARE VERY RIGHT EVEN I GOT SAME DECISION IN HOURS OF REPLYING STATEMENT. IT A FARCE WITH SELLERS GANGED UP TOGHTER.
ITS A SELLERS RACKET .....ALL EBAY RULES ARE SELLER SAFE
TELL ME IF PAISY PAY IS INSTANTENUOS THEN WHY GIVE 7 DAYS TO SELLER FOR SHIPPING AND 10 DAYS FOR DELIVERY FROM COURIER. 17 DAYS FOR ITEM TO REACH BUYER ISN'T IT FARCE EVEN THE WORST SELLER CAN MANAGE TO BE IN THIS TIME FRMAE.
THE SPEED AT WHICH MY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WAS CONTESTED AND VERDICT GIVEN IN LESS THAN 24 HRS BUT WHEN IT COMS TO DELIVERING A ITEM 17 DAYS IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR NOT GETTING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
THE FUNDA OF 51% IS A CLEAR RUSE TO MAKE BUYER FEEL HE JUST LOST BY A SMALL MARGIN AND SELLERS GET AWAY ....WITHOUT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
Message 8 of 55
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
51% ??????????????? a joke? RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 9 of 55
latest reply

I don't really understand why you people keep on harping for the figure of 51%. It is just ebay way of communicating which way the majority has voted. What difference would it have made to the final outcome if ebay would say that "55% or 72% or 89% voted" for the action
CIC hosting
Message 10 of 55
latest reply