cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Bay is a ford website and the seller is also ford

I purchase 2nos. 32gb memory card from ebay.in.after a few days when i received the item i found that they send only 1no. SD card of scandisk.the card is duplicate and never deduct in my phone.I tried for e-bay customar care more 1hour but not one pickup the phone every time is engaague.

I send so many mail to you but they not give ume proper response.

Govt. should be control this sites becuase these site cheted normal pepole very politely.if this happen with so many person then one day will come no one purchase online. 

My order PaisaPay ID is 42528543648.

Cheater Prasad patil sell duplicate cards.please do not purchase from this seller.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: E-Bay is a ford website and the seller is also ford

I assure you ebay is not related to Ford.

Also, make sure you READ the item description of the item that you are buying. A reputed seller will not sell duplicate item to make a one time profit of 40 - 50 rupees and risk a foreclosure of their account & never have the chance to earn the hundreds and thousands they can potentially make here.

Also you can reach the customer care through here : 18002093229

OR

You can request a call back.

OR

You can live chat with them online.

OR

You can communicate with them through email.

More details here : http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome?from_ocs=1

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

What you think that i am cyco that in without reason i complaing aganist Ebay.in.

Please check my claim id:-1979367 and where you found the pic of memory card.it only a plastic piece(My paisapay id is:-42528543648)

I tried sevaral time time to Ebay customar care but never reach to them they are always busy to answar customar why they sell duplicate items.

In last friday i reach a customar care excutative after 1hour 30minutes waiting and he assured me my claim is approved and the amount will refund shortly but still now the amount not creedit.

One think i need to know you.i order for 2item only 1item receive(that a piece of plastic) and 2nd things the packed is for shopclues.com and in details in paper it shown Ebay.in.

If you any source please refund my amount.if i not refund my amount i told to everyone on my circle that e bay sell duplicate item and it's a ford website.

Thanks & Regards

Gourav

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

rmau6776
Community Member

There is a seller is totally fraud 

Selling duplicate memory card

Message 4 of 5
latest reply