Dussehra Gift not received

superkings2012
Community Member
Hi,
I bought the laptop from eBay on 28-09-2011 with the gift voucher of EBAYDUSS11. It has been 2 months after I made the purchase but have not received my gift yet. Here are the details.

Paisapay Id : 30056739022
Promotion Code: EBAYDUSS11

Your PaisaPay payment was approved on 28-Sep-11. You paid the order total of Rs.30,989.00 using credit card and eBay gift voucher / promotion code EBAYDUSS11. Please
review the Order Details section below for specifics on the item(s).
Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

sshreyanslodha
Community Member
dear ebay
i got your mail on 1 may 2012 - "Dear sshreyanslodha,
This email confirms that you made a PaisaPay payment to the following seller for the total amount of Rs. 140.00 using credit card (Rs. 40.00) and eBay gift voucher OPHGUJTFOT (Rs. 100.00)."

but somehow you mailed me on 6 may 2012 that- "A refund has automatically been initiated on 07-May-12 for item (Mens Leather Wallets ) for Rs. 40.00 since the seller did not ship the item by the shipping deadline of 06-May-12.

Item number:221006725264
user name - sshreyanslodha
email - shreakky@gmail.com

thanks
Message 11 of 42
latest reply

akkikem
Community Member
Hi,
Purchased products above 1,00,000/- under republic day gift offer selected ASUS 1015PX as my gift but its been more than 3 months yet to receive my gift and no communication from ebay.
Have seen many negative feedbacks regarding same and previous similar offers on ebay.
Message 12 of 42
latest reply

sandeepkumar0163512
Community Member
My free gift is pending since Aug2012 and no reply from ebay. My ebay id is sandeepkumar0163512 and paisa pay id is 31750939572. I called ebay so many times but ebay not even provided me any assurity for my product.
Looking for reply.
Message 13 of 42
latest reply

sandeepkumar0163512
Community Member
i have purchased 4 sony ericsson phones which are having dealer warranty. but there is no problem at all. and they are 100% genuine and lot of difference in price. so i always preffer dealer warranty as u can buy a new phone at second hand phone price.
Message 14 of 42
latest reply

nikhil_deshmukh
Community Member
This is regarding independence day offer i
havent received my gift
its almost 2 months now

PaisaPay ID - 31810462245
Message 15 of 42
latest reply

Dear Nikhil,

Thank you for sharing your transaction details. We will get this checked and revert you soon!
Message 16 of 42
latest reply

2011dbssltd
Community Member
I HAVE ALSO NOT RECEIVED MY BIG PROMOTION GIFT WHICH I AVAILED UNDER INDEPENDENCE DAY BIG PROMOTION THE EBAY PROMOTION HEADED BY MR. JABEER JOSHI IS SO FAKE HE DONOT RECEIVES CALL IN EBAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT IF EBAY CANNOT PROVIDE GIFTS WHICH ARE AVAILED BY CUSTOMERS WHY SHOULD THEY LAUNCH NEW LINKS IN EBAY SITES.

MY BIG PROMOTION GIFT IS SANDISK 16GB PENDRIVE+PHILIPS EAR PHONE AND OTHER THAN THAT I ALSO NOT RECEIVED THE MONSOON PROMOTION GIFT WHICH IS 4 MONTHS MORE THAN THAT OVER VERY BAD CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR PROMO.

ITS TOTALLY NEGATIVE TO EBAY ALL THE TELEVISION CHANNELS ADDS SHOULD BE BANNED .
Message 17 of 42
latest reply

2011dbssltd
Community Member
VERY BAD CUSTOMER SUPPORT THEY TELL LIES OVER LIES EXCUSES MANY MANY LIES BY SUPERVISIORS AND EXECUTIVES AS I CALL EBAY THEY TAKE REQUEST FOR THE QUERY AND NO MEMBERS OF EBAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT CALLS AND RESOLVE

ALL ARE LIERS NO REQUEST IS RESOLVED YET .

EBAY SHOULD CONTACT ME IN MY REGISTERED EMAIL OR CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY AS THEY VIEW THE POST.

I DODNOT RECEIVED ANY OF MY PROMO AFTER MONSOON PROMO I AVAILED EACH AND EVERY PROMOTION ONE OR TWO GIFT I ALSO MAILED THE DETAILS TO EMAIL: inpromotions @ebay.com

but not reply all are liyers.
Message 18 of 42
latest reply

kmbhatt29
Community Member
Dear Sir,

Ebay debited amount Rs.28250/- from my debit card in EBAY's Credit Card Menu and not given Rs. 1000/- off for a coupon code "CRACKERCC1" or "CRACKERDC1".

I am Kaushal Bhatt from Bharuch, Gujarat, India – 392 015. Yesterday on 2nd Nov,12 ; I have raised purchase order (PaisaPay ID 32409096465) for Item no. : 261121917580. But due to typographical error, I have inserted “CRACKERCC1” coupon code instead of “CRACKERDC1” to avail Rs.1000/- off as a SBI Debit Card Customer. While entering wrong code i.e. CRACKERCC1, for an instance system display that “You have saved Rs. 1000/-“ and your total payable amount is Rs. 28250 – 1000 = 27250/- only; further I have proceed to checkout. During checkout, I got only credit card option and other options were disable. By the time I thought it may be system error and I have inserted all information of my DEBIT CARD in CREDIT CARD menu and it was accepted and my order amount Rs. 28250/- was deducted from my Debit Card instead of amount to be deduct Rs. 27250/- by applying coupon code.

I was surprised that I have applied a coupon code and I didn’t get any benefits. Immediately after, I have sent request e-mail to customer care at 02-Nov-2012 19:13 for cancellation of order and credit me whole amount i.e. Rs. 28250/- or credit me of Rs.1000/- and continue with this current order.

In spite of above, please give credit of Rs.1000/- and I really wanted to continue with this order.

In above matter, I am looking for your forward aid and hope that EBAY never break the customer faith and love.

Item Status : Yet not shipped

We can also register our complaint to http://www.ccccore.co.in/ against EBAY.
Message 19 of 42
latest reply

lazyyank
Community Member
e bay id lazyyank
not recd my free gift
panasonic speaker
dussehra gift
pl resolve
emailid----- genduttz@gmail.com
Message 20 of 42