Dose powership actually works?

Hello eBay,

India team is pathetic. I got powership, but no one comes to pick up. I called ebay people keeps on hold and no one comes back. If any one comes back to speak, thay say, " sir tomorrow it will be doen, but there tomorrow never comes. On top seniors even lies, if you ask for seniors, any one will act like so and when next time you will search for the same you will not get any one. The most funny thing is that when time line pass for entering shipping detials, they tell ship yourself we cant help. when you will say I am getting neg for these they will redercit you to trust and saftey team and then to approch to powership. and once you do ready to ship it will generate tracking ID and so you get help less to ship your own. No one is responding properly. No one is active. all **bleep**ing idiot people are there in India's ebay. I request ebay to take back ebay.in if they really want to maintian there level of dignity on globe. My family members are in this business and they sell in US, UK, Aust. and other nations. they are doing good and I being in India tried my luck. these sptuid fellow **bleep**ed my mind. I am suffring. Guys do not trust ebay.in these are uneducated idoit fellows. they keep making fun of you. they are shameless people. they dont have ethics to do business or to support custmers. eBay you are a big organization, you must be knowing better but as per my studies, India can be a big hub for emommerce but if you guys are these serious to do business then.. god bless.

I have only one thing to say, shameless, pathetic, **bleep**ing teams of idoits. 

even if you guys have some shame, please improve these. or close ebay.in BC, 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0