cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Does e-bay really provide a guarantee to customers? Please understand the suffering.

I have been stuck with e-bay for the past 20 days with no improvement in my claim status.  Only to be wasting my time and running here and there. Every time i get the same reply:

"We have received your mail regarding claim status for the item number 271947758822 and PaisaPay Id : 40209911703.  The claim number for your reference is 1208797.  Your thank you and sorry does bring back my money and does not resolve my problem."

Yes, my claim ID is 1208797.  What is really wrong with you guys?  Ebay is not a new player and so with years of experience instead of helping and improving your customer support system you are mostly acting like a fraud company now.  Your sorry and thank you does not give me any assurance and no peace of mind.  I did not spend R. 7848 to give me headache.  It is like a nightmare for me now that such a big company with a name is such poor in controlling issues around them.  If you cannot provide support then dont promise for it.  When you are suppose to stand for the customer and support them, you are just standing there and watching.

When am i going to get my problem resolved.  Seriously!!!! Please, I am tired of this now.  I want my money back ASAP. I am not Mukesh Ambani, I have to work hard to earn a living.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Does e-bay really provide a guarantee to customers? Please understand the suffering.

Does Ebay ever listen to the woes, mental agony and frustrations expressed by its loyal customers in this interactive forum.? When ebay india is busy celebrating is 10 years of service in India, does it ever see the pathetic state of affairs it has nose dived to, over the years.? Has it ever come to ebay india's notice that , the vast customer base it had developed over the years is steadily eroding.? Has ebay india ever taken into consideration the complaints about the ebay customer care system in vogue.?

I think nobody in ebay india's helm of affairs, ever come to know of the short comings, irresponsiveness, wanting business ethics,lack of professionalism, casual approach of the sellers and Customer care staff (not all, but some of them atleast), etc etc appearing regularly in this forum.

Mr.Ranjan Singh, you have no other option but to contact ebay customer care on a day yo day basis, till you get your grievences resolved. Hope some day, one sympathetic and caring customer support person will take the appropriate action and follow it up, till you get your money back.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: Does e-bay really provide a guarantee to customers? Please understand the suffering.

psri7212
Community Member

yes off course they provide guarantee....................of haressment,poor service ,duplicate products,cheating,fraud,irellevant answer's,mental agony,let you feel like a begger{when you ask for the refund of your own money}....................so these are the

things which e bay gurantee provides...................................last but not the least GOLDEN ADVICE......NEVER BUY ANY THING FROM THIS SITE..

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

i have contacted a number of times and the response is always, please be patient i understand your problem and after than no calls no mail nothing, and when i call again the same reply will come......its like i am talking to a recorded voice message and not a real person................why they have to worry they get paid for saying 24-48 hours!!!!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

i guess i will have a hard day to find that executive ๐Ÿ˜„ .... i am tired of calling and now i feel like am disturbing them and they are bothered by me calling them  again and again ๐Ÿ˜„  i am looking for ways where i can take this up....really its stressing me out

Message 5 of 5
latest reply