Delivery of wrong product

haneefms7
Community Member

I booked a wire lock on SEP 30 and the expected delivery date was 5th OCT but I did not get it on that day and later I raised a claim regarding this on 08th OCT and my shipment was delivered on 9th OCT but unfortunately the item which I received is not what I booked, Its different and also its less in price than the one I booked.This is completely unfair I did not receive my item in time and above that I got an wrong Item, I request you to take this wrong item which received and refund my amount, this is very unexpected from a seller like ebay NOT SENDING THE ITEM IN TIME AND ABOVE THAT A CUSTOMER RECEIVES A WRONG ITEM OTHER THAN BOOKED.

Even I contacted the seller, they accepted that its their mistake and asked me for solution but when I asked for refund and to collect their product, there is no any reply. why are these e-comerce site so pathetic when the mistake is from your side, its completely your responsibilit to resolve it and if you cannot provide the least services, better that you do not sell products.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0