Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

cosycom
Community Member
Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days .
I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . Anybody else also facing same problem ???????

Paypal seem to have an office in India but their address and contact information is not available anywhere .:(

Regards

Narinder
Message 1 of 677
latest reply
676 REPLIES 676

beads4india
Community Member
Hey Indian ๐Ÿ™‚ I got money Today From Paypal

Just want to ask ? Can I withdraw Money Today Too ?

please let me know

vakar
Message 581 of 677
latest reply

beads4india
Community Member
gkcreations_123

did you have to know ? Can I withdraw money Today too ?

please tell me asap ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 582 of 677
latest reply

kvsuperstore
Community Member
I suggest we should write to authorities together in India explaining what a tight spot we are in and how we are helping in bringing in foreign currency into India and that we need encouragement and help.
Message 583 of 677
latest reply

i use paypal for selling on ebay, according to new system we need to request a cheque from paypal for withdrawals i have 2 questions

1) What currency will the cheque will be? Will it be in Indian Rupees?

2) Will the Cheque be payable at Par in India?

plz answer ASAP

regards
Message 584 of 677
latest reply

kvsuperstore
Community Member
any updates on paypal issue?
Message 585 of 677
latest reply

Cheque will be in Indian Rupees only and will be payable in india.

Mostly it is of Citibank, and is cleared at all branches of citibank in India.

Message 586 of 677
latest reply

Hello all,

I made an paypal electronic withdrawal on 28th july 2010 and 29th July 2010 yet the payment is not deposited although it shows a completed status in paypal, however it takes a minimum of 3 days atleast to get deposited but will update sooner on this to all,

thanks
Message 587 of 677
latest reply

Hello,

GOOD NEWS TO ALL,

I have just received an email from paypal-

It says that we can continue to withdraw funds electronically as we did before-This is really great news for every one,

Thanks to paypal team from all ebay sellers like me:-)
Message 588 of 677
latest reply

poonamjewels
Community Member
Congrats to all,
Got a mail from Paypal. We can continue electronic transfer as we were doing earlier. Here is the email content:
We've received good news. You can continue to enjoy electronic withdrawals just as you did before.

While we have received your appreciation for the advanced notice and the refund of the cheque processing fee, we also have heard loud and clear that you highly value the ease-of-use of our electronic withdrawal service. Our customers are our number one priority and we are working tirelessly to improve our service.

Thank you for your patience and in appreciation for your continued support, we will still provide the $5 USD processing fee refund for any cheque withdrawals made from July 29, 2010 until further notice.

For any enquiries, please contact PayPal customer support by logging into your PayPal account and clicking on โ€˜contact us' at the bottom of the page.

Thank you,

The PayPal Asia Team
Message 589 of 677
latest reply

Kudos to PayPal
Message 590 of 677
latest reply