Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

cosycom
Community Member
Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days .
I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . Anybody else also facing same problem ???????

Paypal seem to have an office in India but their address and contact information is not available anywhere .:(

Regards

Narinder
Message 1 of 677
latest reply
676 REPLIES 676

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello possibleblue,

You cannot export without the IEC.

Suppose code is just to differentiate the type of withdrawal from PayPal so that the Bank can ask you the required documents, accordingly. .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 411 of 677
latest reply

sachin_thapar
Community Member
More clarification required on cheque payment. Is it exempted from all this IEC and purpose code stuff. Anyone has any information to share.

Thanks,
Mobilesstores
Message 412 of 677
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello,

One thing is not clear .....

If one is exporting through ebay, also use PayPal for consultancy and for payments for freelance Blogging etc where various Suppose Codes are applicable for accumulated amount ...... what would be the procedure?

Is that the account Holder would have to segregate the amounts and withdraw as per the Purpose Codes ? .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 413 of 677
latest reply

Hello Umang Midha,
I consider you as my guru and I respect you for your depth of knowledge.
My experience as an exporter is somewhat different.I work with a group of regular exporters and mailing agents.The simple truth is stranger than any fiction.Most of the exporters work without IEC.Most of the exporters dont use PayPal.
Still they are very robust in their business.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 414 of 677
latest reply

beads4india
Community Member
Hi Every one!

I want to asking every people .. who Involve this ISSUE!

If I got Money Ebay Throw or Ebay To PayPal

Buyer Pay me for just example

some one customer buy $20.00 some think stuff..

so I withdraw $20.00 my bank account ..

or how Provide .. me FIRS Bank ..

how know Bank ? for customer

PayPal provide detail for every customer ..in Bank ? ?

or I withdraw $1000.00 .. (many other customer buy one week)

so how provide FIRS ? ?

its Imagine ๐Ÿ˜ž

Please Advice ...

Thanks so much

Vakar
Message 415 of 677
latest reply

Hi Vakar,
I am asking the same question.
If anybody knows?
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 416 of 677
latest reply

Dear eBay Team,

With the latest development, we all are now aware that we can withdraw our money to our bank account after 3rd March and for the same, we need to mention the purpose code. Most of us including me fall in the category - p101 or p104.

Now, I have several questions to this:

1. I use speed post or simple registered airmail to ship my items and my items cost USD 1 to USD 10.00 (max). So how do I proceed from here to ship the single shipments with all the procedures like filing a GR form for all my future shipments?

2. What would be the shipping procedure for a small packet weighing less than 500 grams and value less than USD 10.00? Do I still have to file a GR form if I am selling herbal items, collectibles like coins and stamps, handicraft and tribal jewelry and clothes on eBay?

If yes, then it wouldn't be possible to follow such procedure for 10 items on daily basis where the cost of the each item less than USD 10.00 (including shipping)

Does this mean that selling internationally can only be done if you have large orders and ship in a container?

Does this mean that I have to stop selling internationally?

3. Is the PayPal check a solution to this? PayPal never mentioned that we have to follow the same procedure if we ask a check. So should I forget the electronic withdrawal and stick to the slow process of check if I want to sell the single items on eBay?

4. If my foreign customers pay via PaisaPay for the items listed on ebay.in, then what would that money be considered? Would that also be subjected to FIRC?

5. How will I be charged a FIRC for an item that was sold for USD 3.00 including shipping charge? Say, the item was a tattoo that was shipped in an envelop and shipped via Registered Airmail. So will I have to pay Rs 150.00 for the item worth Rs 145.00?

This means that I will have to stop my business on eBay.

6. Lastly, I have seen many exporters without any export license. They export in small packets and do business through their local contacts. They send through local couriers and receive money via Western Union or check. They don't even know what eBay and PayPal are. How are they able to do business for many years without all these issues? They have shops and they move in expensive cars and file their returns. How do these people do business?

The last question is not important for you to answer. But please Please clarify on the first 5 questions. I am sure every seller on eBay is seeking the answer for the same questions.

Kind Regards,
real.phoenix
Message 417 of 677
latest reply

possibleblue
Community Member
Hi Friend real.phoenix
I well come your questions to eBay team,
Yes eBay team should clarify those questions,because even i sell stamps,coins,paper money those worth around 3 to 5 US $,INCLUDING SHIPPING VIA REGISTERED AIR MAIL.
So how we should proceed....

Regards
G.Kannan
Message 418 of 677
latest reply

- Hello Friends, thanks for keep posting on this topic.

The situation is still not cleared,

If Ebay is transfering funds into our bank account in Indian Rupees. There will not be a real proof of the payment is from outside of country.
Message 419 of 677
latest reply

beads4india
Community Member
Hi, Real.phoenix

Thank you for your advance thought!

I think its all are Indian Government ๐Ÿ˜ž not care people!

here charge more then $14 USA or 450 + 250 for agent and other charge only for shipping charge! (for less then 500 gram )

I am proud for India! but her custom too bad

like china there only charge shipment for Register mail only less then $2.00

if I post beads Custom throw ..so Jaipur too much charge

I paid some more then INR 1000 Rupess

each invoice ....

what happen with China ? or other

India is different ALL OVER WORLD

India is Famous country ..but here Polities

:( Polities ๐Ÿ˜ž

Thanks

Vakar
Message 420 of 677