Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

cosycom
Community Member
Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days .
I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . Anybody else also facing same problem ???????

Paypal seem to have an office in India but their address and contact information is not available anywhere .:(

Regards

Narinder
Message 1 of 677
latest reply
676 REPLIES 676

everything4u84
Community Member
@ poonamjewels thats a good news that you receive your cheque,however it happens once in a blue moon that we receive the cheque in 7 days time,however I dont think every one of us are so lucky here.
I as a seller want eBay and Paypal to take this seriously and do something and sent our cheque payment reques by courier as I think they can do it that is not much to ask for Please guys we need to make sure they all hear wht exactly we want as its enough of waiting.
Regards,
Priya.
Message 351 of 677
latest reply

nsjewelsindia
Community Member
dear poonamjewels
Please confirm us that u receive the check by courier service of registered air mail. means u signed for the received post or not.
and guys have patience as delay in paypal payment is a temporary situation it will get resolve soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.................
thanking you
priyajewels
Message 352 of 677
latest reply

poonamjewels
Community Member
Hello,

I received the cheque on 26 feb 2010. it has come through PRIORITY A INTERNATIONAL MALL.

ADDRESS MENTION (if undeliverable return to ๐Ÿ˜ž DEPT : 633 SE-202 26 MALMO SWEDEN

ordered by
PAYPAL PTE LTD
89 MEIL ROAD, UNIT 03-01
SINGAPORE
Message 353 of 677
latest reply

Singapore postal service is like ours.
Very efficient.
They respond and act on complain.
Message 354 of 677
latest reply

silvergemstonejewelry
Community Member
situation in paypal will take time to solve, as all we know about paypal news in today newspaper,
paypal situation will take one more month...( can be more) so go for cheque... it is the only solution... (this is my sugg)
Message 355 of 677
latest reply

kishor.nayak
Community Member
Great News poonamjewels

Is the cheque payable at par in all indian banks?

which bank cheque is it?

Did the priority mail person take your signature?

thanks in advance for your answers.

Kishor Nayak
Message 356 of 677
latest reply

silvergemstonejewelry
Community Member
hello,

it is payable at par but for city bank only. if you have account with city bank then you will get money in one day in other case it will take 3 to 5 working days to clear the fund.

No I did not sign.........
Message 357 of 677
latest reply

shrigovindam
Community Member
I am actually planning to offer Paypal as payment method, but if such is the case I'd better rethink.
Message 358 of 677
latest reply

diamondjewelerystore
Community Member
yes, we have to think again for paypal accept, because I got the cheque but it is still in process of clearance........ see what happen..... it takes 4 to 5 days ( due to holidays)........?:|
Message 359 of 677
latest reply

poonamjewels
Community Member
yes, we have to think again for paypal accept, because I got the cheque but it is still in process of clearance........ see what happen..... it takes 4 to 5 days ( due to holidays)........?:|
Message 360 of 677
latest reply