Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

cosycom
Community Member
Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days .
I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . Anybody else also facing same problem ???????

Paypal seem to have an office in India but their address and contact information is not available anywhere .:(

Regards

Narinder
Message 1 of 677
latest reply
676 REPLIES 676

@possibleblue
Hi, i also a withdrawn some amount on 13Feb(saturday) & got the amount in bank on 15Feb(Monday)
Message 201 of 677
latest reply

silvergemstonejewelry
Community Member
Hi shine_of_diamond,
Do you have Indian Address for withdrawing money with Xoom. I also requested two days back, but it got rejected.
Message 202 of 677
latest reply

Ebay India official are wonderfully handleing this situation.There has been proactive support on the entire situation .Calls and each mail has been responded nicely with perfect and satisfatcory replies even on week ends and holidays.
We have been the ebaying since last 3 years.
Thanks Ebay India!!
Message 203 of 677
latest reply

I really appreciate the help extended by all the Ebay & Paypal Team who all joined together to help me in getting the funds transferred. The Amount was refunded back at first to Paypal with lot of deductions but later on I received the due credit for the different amount as well as the money later got transferred yesterday duly into my bank account. This is something very helpful which have been done by Jinesh at Ebay and Rajan at Paypal, their joint efforts worked out which has helped me to continue my business until the problem gets resolved in full.

Sincere thanks to every one once again. I completely trust Ebay & Paypal both in this time of crisis and I have been assured by everyone personally that everyone in their companies are doing their best to get the matter resolved as early as possible. Therefore, I would advise my fellow co-sellers not to listen to any rumors and keep on doing their business as usual.

With best regards to everyone here and the Ebay & Paypal Team.
Message 204 of 677
latest reply

Dear Selenegems,

eBay or PayPal haven't done anything so far except giving false assurances. I can't even withdraw more than USD 2500 per month. What is so special treatment that you have received from them?

eBay India team members aren't even aware of the updates. They ask us to withdraw money through credit card and provide steps for that not knowing that it isn't possible in India. They ask us to withdraw money through xoom.com not knowing that it isn't possible in India

We haven't received any input on how to continue our sales on eBay. No input on whether our fees deadlines will be extended. They haven't done anything significant yet.

I am waiting for their positive action as of now.

Kind Regards,
real.phoenix
Message 205 of 677
latest reply

jiuhnm
Community Member
hello ebay sellers

I ALONG WITH MY ENTIRE TEAM, WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE EBAY INDIA MANAGEMENT AND THE ENTIRE STAFF MEMBERS FOR BEING SO CO OPERATIVE AND NICE IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS WHERE YOU WITHDRAW MONEY AND AFTER FEW DAYS YOU COME TO KNOW THAT ITS NOT IN THERE...

THE EBAY INDIA TEAM HAS HELPED ME TO GET MY MONEY SAFELY IN MY ACCOUNT ..

I REALIZE THAT ONE SHOULD NEVER GIVE UP HOPE AND SHOULD ALWAYS BE READY TO FACE ANY SORT OF CHALLENGES IN THE BUSINESS ......

BUSINESS IS GOING GREAT ON EBAY AND I WILL STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO MY ALL EBAY SELLERS THAT CARRY ON BUSINESS AND LISTINGS ITS OUR FORCE OF TOGETHERNESS THAT WE WILL SOON TAKE OVER ALL THE DIFFICULTIES AND CHALLENGES ...

REGARDS AND BEST OF LUCK
JIUHNM GROUP
Message 206 of 677
latest reply

om_gadgets
Community Member
Dear eBayers,

I understand we are all concerned regarding Paypal problems. However eBay India has proactively always helped us with any issues in the past and i strongly recommend that we trust eBay India and the Paypal team.

The entire team will and have not left any stone unturned to resolve this issue. It can be seen from the fact that some sellers hav already received their amounts in their bank.

I have been eBaying sinc more than 5 yrs now and i have always had a pleasant dealing with eBay. Challenges do come for eBay India but being a strong team they have always overcomed every challenge vey naturally.

Continue eBaying and dont worry everyone's money is safe.

Regards
om_gadgets
Tanya
Message 207 of 677
latest reply

benzasia
Community Member
Hello om gadgets
which sellers have recived money in there accounts and how?
and why have we not recived them?

can u please tell us?

we also have trust in ebay team and the account manager who are in touch with us.
Message 208 of 677
latest reply

I THINK WE SUD BE THANKFUL TO EBAY INIDA OFFICALS SPECIALLY MR. NAVIN MISTRY HEAD OF LIFE STYLE AND CATEGORY MANAGER MR. JOSHI FOR THEIR EFFORTS & THEIR TIRELESSLY WORKING ON THE ENTIRE SITUATION PROVIDING US THE COMPLETE TRANSPARANT INFORMATION IN REGARDS TO THE PAYPAL PAYMENT ISSUE AND THEIR SUPPORT FOR GETTING US PAYMENT .I PERSONNALY THANK EBAY OFFICIAL FOR GETTING MY PAYMENT TO OUR BANK.I LIKE TO ADDRESS THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE SPREADING FALSE RUMOURS ON EBAY OFFICIALS PERTAINING TO THEIR PAYMENT ASSURANCES AND REQUEST THEM TO TRUST THE WORKING OF EBAY INDIA OFFICIALS ON THIS PAYMENT ISSUE. IF PROPER INFORMATION ABT YR BANK AND YR BANK ACCOUNT IS PROVIDED, I DONT THINK THERE IS ANY PROBLEM IN GETTING PAYMENT.
Message 209 of 677
latest reply

ishqq
Community Member
Thanks a ton to Ebay team, specially Jinesh and Navin.
I received the payment from Pay Pal to my account safely.

Still any of the seller who wish to withdraw their payments from Pay Pal urgently can use www.xoom.com , which is 100% valid in India.
You can receive direct cash payments through Punjab National Bank , or receive a check from Xoom.com .
The cheques are payable at par and are delivered to you securely through Blue Dart.
You can even opt for direct deposit of the payment to your bank account from Xoom.com .

Overall I personally thank Ebay and Pay Pal team for the help and support in this situation.

Kind Regards
Sunil
Ishqq
Message 210 of 677
latest reply