Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

cosycom
Community Member
Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days .
I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . Anybody else also facing same problem ???????

Paypal seem to have an office in India but their address and contact information is not available anywhere .:(

Regards

Narinder
Message 1 of 677
latest reply
676 REPLIES 676

auctionsjewelry
Community Member
Dear sellers,
we all know that ebay is a reputed giant company and i'm sure they'll do there best to solve this matter.

I think we should not worry about the current situation and we should trust ebay & paypal.

Ankur
AuctionsJewelry
Message 141 of 677
latest reply

great as sunshant said i have received the amount differnce while i withdrawn to bank & reversed in my paypal account is credited by paypal today.
Hope that withdrawl issue will gets solved as soon as possible.
Message 142 of 677
latest reply

everything4u84
Community Member
Hello,
Yes we all got refund as sushant said however the amount I put for withdrawal that is 1500USD is deducted by Paypal again Please guys check your paypal account again and confirm that its not an issue with you people.
If sushant can put light on this issue as I contacted Paypal they didn't give me any satisfactory reply.

Regards,
Priya
Message 143 of 677
latest reply

everything4u84
Community Member
Hello,
Sorry for my previous post as I was not knowing where to contact.I like to thanks (ELVIS) great guy for calling me and resolving my paypal reversal issue.
Once again Elvis thankyou very much great work :)I apologize for those post
Regards,
Priya.
Message 144 of 677
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
I want to withdraw funds from paypal to bank a/c but I don't know when should I do this ?? I am waiting for the things to get solved.

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 145 of 677
latest reply

Hi *deals,

Thanks for a very valuable input. However, the article doesn't mention when would we be able to withdraw our payments into our bank.

I am seeing a nice handsome amount on my PayPal account but it is of no use to me unless I get it encashed soon.

I have been reverted the commission also yesterday by PayPal but when should I withdraw the funds again?

Please update this poor seller on this.

Kind Regards,
real.phoenix
Message 146 of 677
latest reply

sjewelsdk
Community Member
relax friends. ebay india is working to sort out this issue and are keeping us updated. never in 5 year history has such thing happened. if there is some technical problem let it get sorted out. our money is with paypal. paypal is handling millions of customers world over. has anyone heard of any problem from other countries. so only we indians are facing problems. be patient and get it resolved once for all. cheers......its our ebay our india our paypal. go take a napB-)
Message 147 of 677
latest reply

*deals
Community Member
@real.phoenix

Looks like it will take time.

My personal opinion is we are paying USD to paypal in some country US or Switzerland and the equivalent INR is deposited in India and is shown as a local deposit. This might be treated as a sort of "HAWALAA" and thats the reason RBI is tightning the loop holes.

@sjewelsdk - T

"has anyone heard of any problem from other countries."
There is no problem in other countries because they are not governed by RBI.
Paypal business is increased in India exponentially and is thus its getting a matter of concern.
Ebay payments are small but the real money is thousands of USD payments that is coming in the free lancers account. Do not be under the impression that paypal is used only by Ebay sellers.
Smaller Software companies and freelancers are getting payments almost 100K times bigger than ebay payments. Have a look in DP.

"relax friends. ebay india is working to sort out this issue and are keeping us updated."
Ebay saying couple of days from couple of weeks.

"never in 5 year history has such thing happened.
"
Online Money transfer has grown in last 2 years. Paypal is almost 2 years old in India.

"be patient and get it resolved once for all."
I pray so. Keep the fingers crossed.
Message 148 of 677
latest reply

beads4india
Community Member
Cancelled Transfer (Unique Transaction ID #4BS81540N0971413H)

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
28-Jan-2010 Transfer To Bank Account Reversed Details -Rs.223,908.50 INR

Related Transactions
Date Type Status Details Amount
28-Jan-2010 Currency Conversion Completed Details -$5,000.00 USD
28-Jan-2010 Currency Conversion Completed Details Rs.223,908.50 INR
09-Feb-2010 Cancelled Transfer Completed ... Rs.223,908.50 INR
09-Feb-2010 Currency Conversion Completed Details -Rs.223,908.50 INR
09-Feb-2010 Currency Conversion Completed Details $4,630.65 USD

Bank Account
Total Amount:
Rs.223,908.50 INR
Fee amount:
Rs.0.00 INR
Net amount:
Rs.223,908.50 INR (equals -Rs.223,908.50 INR)

Conversion from:
-Rs.223,908.50 INR
Conversion to:
$4,630.65 USD
Exchange rate:
1 Indian Rupee = 0.0206810 U.S. Dollars

Date:
09-Feb-2010
Time:
13:47:19 GMT+05:30
Completed

Subject:
Bank Account has just sent you Rs.223,908.50 INR with PayPal
Message 149 of 677
latest reply

For the fortunate ones who got the reimbursement, can you please state how does the entry look? What name comes under the 'Name/Email' tab? Cause we don't see our reimbursement yet ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 150 of 677
latest reply