Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

cosycom
Community Member
Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days .
I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . Anybody else also facing same problem ???????

Paypal seem to have an office in India but their address and contact information is not available anywhere .:(

Regards

Narinder
Message 1 of 677
latest reply
676 REPLIES 676

azim.ali
Community Member
All the sellers who have been doing business on eBay are aware that eBay and PayPal are great companies and the issue will be resolved sooner or later.

The sellers who are doing a huge business and don't have enough working capital should ideally remove their listings rather than delaying the shipping.

If the shipping is delayed, it will result in INR disputes as well as negative feedbacks and a lot of unwanted communication from the buyers. That would give more stress to the sellers.

So it is better to remove all the listings and have a short vacation instead of getting frustrated.
Message 91 of 677
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
You are welcome Amitava! Go ahead and list without any apprehension.

Regards
Message 92 of 677
latest reply

I made a Withdrawal from paypal to my indian bank ICICI on 28Th Jan 2010 and another one on 01 Feb 2010 but yet i have not received the transfered funds in my bank account.I contacted paypal 3 times on this issue and they say they are experiencng some issues in withdrawal as well as depositibg funds in Indian bank and that they do not have a specific timeframe but they are trying hard to solve this problem.Both the Paypal transactions although shows a completed status.Paypal further says that they would initiate a trace only after a period of 14 days is over.Please let me know what should i do?As funds in my hands are been used up as i have to ship the items to my buyers.:-(
Message 93 of 677
latest reply

global**trader
Community Member
I got the below reply from Paypal.
Posting it for your information.

=====================

Hello my name is Beverly, I am happy to assist you with your question
regarding your withdrawal.

We are aware of this issue and I sincerely regret the inconvenience it
has caused you.

Our technicians are working to resolve this matter. Although, I do not
have a time frame as to when it will get fixed, I assure you that this
issue has been escalated. We will take note of your email address so we
can look into your account. We appreciate your patience and
understanding.

Sincerely,
Beverly
PayPal, an eBay Company

============
Message 94 of 677
latest reply

everything4u84
Community Member
Hello,
This is really ridiculous, just now I saw that the funds which I withdraw from PayPal on 30/1/2010 of 1500 USD is transferred back to my Paypal account by todays INR rate which is 1384.35 which is much low as per PayPal USD rate I want explanation for same.
On top of that I havent got any mail regarding this reversal,wht is happening?I am loosing almost 116 USD which is more then 5000 INR.
No update if I can withdraw it again or not,is PayPal playing with us?
Please is any other seller have same issue please update on community board.
Regards,
Priya.
Message 95 of 677
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Dear everything4u84
Why not use www.xoom.com to get your money now. I used it earlier and I got my money from my paypal a/c to my Indian Bank a/c but they charge more money as compared to paypal.

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 96 of 677
latest reply

madmahesh2009
Community Member
@stylish_india

Hi how long its been you have done so?Because you cannot withdraw funds from Indian registered PayPal account to Indian bank account.I recently tried and XOOM said it cannot be done.
Message 97 of 677
latest reply

If indian guv wants a cut,and PayPal not willing to cough up,they should try the famous indian magic:pay something under the table.I am architect.I did it my whole life to get building plan sanctioned.Now I dont work due to age and bad health,but things have not changed any wee bit.It works like homeopathic medicine.Very sweet and effective.
Message 98 of 677
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Dear madmahesh2009
I have not used xoom since when paypal offered withdrawal to bank a/c facility so when I have not tried it I am not going to comment on it anymore.

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 99 of 677
latest reply

everything4u84
Community Member
Dear stylish_india,
My Issue is little different I want explanation from eBay and Paypal regarding 116 USD that has come less in my paypal account after the amount was reversed back to my PayPal account.
Its my hard earn money,Why should I suffer a loss of 5000 INR when their is no mistake from my side and also Paypal charged me transaction fee.Now I am little confuse too, I dont know if I can withdraw it again or not.
If any one has got reversal of Payment which they try to withdraw from PayPal and got less reversal Please update it on community post as this doesnt make any sense Please update if you get less reversal.
Regards,
Priya.
Message 100 of 677
latest reply