cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Deaf and Dumb Customer care..No Replies EVER!!!!

I received refund request from buyer who purchased two items.
since the address was not complete so i item got back to me and buyer opened refund request and after discussing with buy I had send both items again on complete address.

I got call from refund team and they had after asking the buyer had put refund request on hold for only one item.
i had mailed to them to put the other item on hold as well. But no reply came ever. and the refund is automatically approved for the second item.

Can anyone from ebay team...(Seema Ji) can explain where is the sellers fault here. when i have given full explaination in the mail to paisapaypod and customercare as well. still if the the request is not seen and the refund is approved then what should a seller so in this case.

another example is that i have send mails 4 times to customer care to removed the negative feedback where the buyer has left positive feedback. But no reply or action is ever taken.
dont you have sufficient staff to check mails and work upon them.
where is the problem? earlier i always used to get reply for each mail. but now ebay has stopped even replying to sellers mail
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have had a similar experience.But ebay just mints money from us sellers,but will never help them.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Dear Sir,

i have Paid my selling fees Rs.5785 through ICICI Online banking but i didnt get confirmation from ebay however the money is deducted from my account ,

Please credit it from your end and the ref no is :- 000287593436 amount is :- Rs.5785/-

regards
Rana.
handicrafts_store
Message 3 of 3
latest reply