Customer's Review

gurprasads
Community Member
It will be great if we can have a customer review section on each product so that Customers who bought that product can share the feedback about the product which will help other buyers to conclude if they want to buy that product based on other customer's feedback.

Idea came to me because I was checking a universal remote from Philips and wanted to know if it works well for who bought it so far.
Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Customer's Review

Never order from ebay 

I had order lumia 530 on 12 oct 2014,even after waiting for 15 days I didn't receive the shipment.Then I raised a claim on 24 oct 2014

but still I have not got my money back.A very disappointing act from ebay.Till now I haven't receive the claim.

Message 41 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

vino_muru
Community Member
Very worst in delivery time and product. I have order for 3case cover but I have received only 2item's.they as d that w will receive our product within 15 days but it have take for me to receive that product around 45 days .at the time of delivery no one is calling us they r just throwing as like that. Just idiotic thing they r doing eBay worst eBay worst .
Message 42 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

I had the same experience and I chased them.

call their Grievance Officer and Inform them. Few of their Customer Care team and backend Teams are stupid Craps.

(Few exceptions are there as well, I can recollect names such as Rohit, Arnav etc were good)

Message 43 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

Ebay is doing fraud type business because we never get  ebay guarantee refund amount ,mail response..customer care is not connecting from past 15 days even our number hold in waiting for close one hour,  i need to get three orders refund amount however they are responding my mails,

for negative feedthey are showing positive feed back.

instially i was happy however recent 3 orders got damage product & refund amount & replacement is not provided.

dont buy anything from ebay india fraud online shopping website.worst & disgusting service in online shopping site

Message 44 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

akg021086
Community Member

Just want to put into light this thing that consider yourself as damm too lucky if you got normal service from EBAY. Its being one of  the worst site with which I ever Came across. 

Product ordered was not dispatched even after 2 weeks of payment. I am sharing the credentials:-

Payment Date was 16.10.2014. I raised a claim for refund of my money. Than ebay took an effort and could had arranged for dispatch on 06.11.2014 only. Product was delivered on my back on 17.11.14. Ebay straightly rejected my claim as I had received the product. Now on ebay Site I cannot again raise my voice for claiming refund. Product is not functioning well. 

I wrote to EBAY so many times as to I dont want the product, I want my money back.. No reply... I wrote to its resolution panel.. No reply.. I wrote to its greviance officer.. No Reply.

EBay is just a piece of a **bleep**. Irritating company having assured policy to assure consumer harassment. I think it is one of the finest example that can potray how one can harass the other.

I wont ever prefer to buy anything from Ebay. At last I will Just say.. EBAY SUCKS...

Message 45 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

Customer's Review

sainew
Community Member

I have purchase Samsung Tab 3 T211 from ebay and while receiving i found product was damaged and approached e bay team for replacment and they in turn responsed me for warranty claim at manf center , and after that i again contacted them for the issues on service agreement with manfacturers and ebay raised the complaint and but still no proper response from their side and no mail communication received. So as a customer i totally dis satisfier with ebay service and quality of the products sold in ebay .

My paisa id -  - 37857396000.

Message 47 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

e-bay is making mockery of e-bay gurantee. infact they are habituated in snacthing money from customer never to return 

Message 48 of 48
latest reply