Customer's Review

gurprasads
Community Member
It will be great if we can have a customer review section on each product so that Customers who bought that product can share the feedback about the product which will help other buyers to conclude if they want to buy that product based on other customer's feedback.

Idea came to me because I was checking a universal remote from Philips and wanted to know if it works well for who bought it so far.
Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Customer's Review

avideshmukh2013
Community Member
Awesome service, Very Fast Delivery with Excellent Packing. I'm giving 10/10.

I purchased a pen drive (SanDisk 16 GB Ultra CZ45) only in Rs.530 and I got it within 2 day (from Delhi to Nagpur, Fedex) with Bill and excellent ebay packing.
Before I purchased a HP v175 pen drive from indiatimes.com but they did not deliver it within 15 days hence I canceled the order but still they are not refunding my money. Indiatimes shopping is the worst service. But ebay is excellent e commerce service

I'm giving 10 out of 10 to ebay and seller 'togotechnology' for their excellent service
Message 11 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

carora007
Community Member
Here's a fact I discovered when I purchased a top branded landline phone cordless , I was not happy with the product so I raised a mail regarding my money back but what ebay INDIA has to say that we cannot refund it you have to resolve it among the seller and yourself.

Also, look at the price difference - it massive. The real thing when seen in market sells for much less what is quoted on ebay - what does that tell you?

Other issues:
1. Ebay India DOES NOT PROVIDE SELLER ADDRESS at time of sale. I learnt this the hard way: the best defense is to not immediately mark the item as received. Wait until you are sure and happy with your purchase. That way you can get a quicker refund.

2. Massive policy differences between ebay india and (say) ebay.uk - the India version offers very little buyer protection.

Hope this helps. Be safe from the rascals on ebay india.
Message 12 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

mmar5167
Community Member
I purchased a roti maker on ebay. The roti maker sent was a damaged piece. When I contacted ebay , they asked me first to send the snapshots of the broken item , then they asked me to reship the item back to the seller , and then they asked me to scan the dispatch copy of the reshipped item. And after all this now ebay says that the case is closed and I have to deal it with the seller. The seller doesn't respond. Now my money , as well as the item is back with the seller .I have lost it all . I have also wasted a lot of time over this issue beleiving ebay's false policy .Ebay guarantee is just fake and I will NOT advise anybody of buying anything on ebay. BEWARE
Message 13 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

amansingh0110
Community Member
One should never ever buy from ebay.com , It has one of the most poor consumer care , It has no integrity and standard of conduct .

My exprience with ebay.com has always been terrible , Thier ebay guarantee is eyewash , They never honour thier claim , As they insert various clauses which they never tell customer before buying .

I bought a tablet with ebay which was delivered to me in defective condition However ebay.in refused to replace/refund the product .
Claim ID: 235091
PaisaPay ID: 33899277346
Item number: 321143565032

Ebay has low standards of corporate governance and they have no regard to customer satisfaction , As they wiegh profitibilty first ,

So one should prefer Flipkart.com or Amaazon who have better customer care.
Message 14 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

amansingh0110
Community Member
I agree with all members here.

Ebay has terrible customer care and they provide very little
buyer protection

Also Ebay guarantee is just a eyewash and is just a fake
assurance to customer .

According to me customer should unite and file a claim against ebay under Competition Commission .

As consumer court can only handle individual compalints however punitive action one has to go to competition commssion of India

I need a team of 10 memebers , My email id amansingh0110@gmail.com , Mobile 9455844984
Message 15 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

Ebay India has an absolutely incompetent team of people at customer support.

They do not even listen to your concerns but merely read out the instructions from the website itself. They do not possess any information regarding how to help you-they just tell you to wait.

I ordered a product on 01 oct and the listing said it would be shipped within one day.

However, the product was shipped after 5 days and i still havent received it. When i asked the SUPERVISOR at ebay about this, she said that it was the sellers discretion regarding when to ship it-THEN WHY DO YOU MENTION ONE DAY ON YOUR WEBSITE???

They have no clue where my product is. Worse, they dont even have the sellers contact number-the number listed on the website is incorrect-ebays response is that i should wait !!

In stark contrast is a website like Flipkart-their products reach you in advance of the stipulated time-have never had an issue with tracking my items or with their quality.

Very poor and disappointing experience.

Message 16 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

nk44chd13
Community Member
eBay 100% refund/guarantee means nothing. They will always try to wriggle out of this commitment made to the buyers so be very careful. I ordered two reclining chairs through eBay of which one was unstable as you could easily tip over and fall down. Also the colour combination was different from the one shown on their website. They did not entertain my complaint and asked me to get in touch with the buyer who in turn told me to get in touch with eBay. So here I am with no remedy.
Message 17 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

Worst Service at ebay :

================================================

I have ordered for an item, which got dispatched within 1 week, but its already 2 weeks, I have not yet received the product. In paisa pay ID, I dont understand why they have mentioned, 

Date / Time Status Description Location

13/01/2014 10:23Delivery attemptedCONSIGNEE NOT AVAILABLE AT GIVEN ADDRESSHSR LAYOUT

as the product should be delivered at my given location(which is not HSR layout).

I ahve not yet received single call/ mail from ebay saying that your product is delivered/ or on the way to be delivered. I tried contacting the tollfree no. of customer support, who told me that the order would get delivered on 10th Jan, which I dint get.  I tried chat with ebay customer support, who also responded with fake nos. and messages as mentioned below :

*************************************************************************************************

Mayur S.
Hello, Welcome to eBay Live Chat support. My name is Mayur. How may I assist you today?
us2013-kauna
Hi
us2013-kauna
I have ordered an item 2 weeks before
us2013-kauna
last week only it got dispatched
us2013-kauna
I ahve not yet received that item.
us2013-kauna
Item no is - 181216745025 )
Mayur S.
Hello Suchitra.
Mayur S.
Please help me out with the Paisapay ID, so that I could check with the details for you.
Mayur S.
The steps are as follows :-1) Login to www.ebay.in , 2) Go to " My Paisapay " , 3) Go to " Bought with Paisapay"
us2013-kauna
what is paisapay id
us2013-kauna
I have paid with my debit card
us2013-kauna
us2013-kauna
u thr?
us2013-kauna
can u plz let me know when i can get my item delivered at my location
Mayur S.
Suchitra as per Blue dart tracking details it shows as Consignee Not Available At Given Address.
us2013-kauna
but i dint get any call/msg from the delivery staff
Mayur S.
I would request you to contact courier on Customer Service - 080-25021234,18602331234 
Location - 080 - 22972307
Mayur S.
18602331234 Blue Dart toll free number
us2013-kauna
I called at this no. on friday
us2013-kauna
but ur staff told my item would surely reach on that day, but it has not yet reached
us2013-kauna
May I know why he is attempting to deliver at HSR Layout, as I have given address as Sajjapur WIPRO ofc at bnangalore
us2013-kauna
also i have mentioned my no. there 8105983890. He could have contacted me to deliver my item.
Mayur S.
Suchitra your product is located at blue dart banch of HSR LAYOUT.
us2013-kauna
So, r they not going to deliver that at my location?
Mayur S.
I have forwarded the details to our logistic team for the delivery of the product.
Mayur S.
From your side I would request you contact Blue dart on their branch number or else raise a Claim under ebay guarantee.
us2013-kauna
plz ask them to contact me if there is any problem getting my location
us2013-kauna
my contact no- 8105983890
Mayur S.
You contact details has already been provided to the courier.
us2013-kauna
ok
us2013-kauna
any idea when i can get tht
us2013-kauna
18602331234 Blue Dart toll free number . Right?
Mayur S.
Yes.
us2013-kauna
Who the hail told u that its toll free?
us2013-kauna
I called at this no., where response came that its busy. and for 4 secs it charged me Rs.2 . Do u think we are fools here to agree to whatever info u give. May I know if I have given the shipping details correctly while ordering, then why I have to do all this drama calling customer care 100 of times and chatting with u ppl.
us2013-kauna
getting irritating and fake response which does not exist at all.
us2013-kauna
Now will u plz stop this silence and give me some valid no. for blue dart on which i can get my product details.
Mayur S.
Customer Service - 080-25021234,18602331234 
Location - 080 - 22972307.
us2013-kauna
any idea when i can get tht
Mayur S.
Suchitra within next 48 hours we can attempt for the delivery of the product.
Mayur S.
Do you need any further clarification or information?
us2013-kauna
yes
us2013-kauna
is the delivery staff going to call me while delivering my rpoduct this time
us2013-kauna
or they will simply write again
us2013-kauna
consignee not available.
Mayur S.
Suchitra as per our information courier guys gives a call to the member before delivery.
us2013-kauna
then how did i dint get a single call yet
us2013-kauna
and neither delivery of the product
Chat Session Ended, Goodbye. (5010)
**************************************************************************************
And the customer support staff simply left the chat session without any valid response.
Also, everytime I have got late response from the chat customer care.
Please dont buy anything in urgent from eBay. It will end up with only disappointments.

-Suchitra
Message 18 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

Ebay is only for Buyer not for seller....bad Policy

Message 19 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

abidalix
Community Member

Ebay.in is the third grade online shopping with poor policies. ordered on 6th of febuary and today is 18th of febuary. still no word from anyone including that idiot seller. wondering when i will be able to get my money back.

**bleep**ty online shopping site

@gurprasads wrote:
It will be great if we can have a customer review section on each product so that Customers who bought that product can share the feedback about the product which will help other buyers to conclude if they want to buy that product based on other customer's feedback.

Idea came to me because I was checking a universal remote from Philips and wanted to know if it works well for who bought it so far.

@gurprasads wrote:

. thanks to ebay

Message 20 of 48
latest reply