Customer's Review

gurprasads
Community Member
It will be great if we can have a customer review section on each product so that Customers who bought that product can share the feedback about the product which will help other buyers to conclude if they want to buy that product based on other customer's feedback.

Idea came to me because I was checking a universal remote from Philips and wanted to know if it works well for who bought it so far.
Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Customer's Review

Completly satisfied with this product.&fast service

Message 31 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

afshaan23
Community Member
I ordered a casio edifice chronograph watch worth rs.3249 but I didn't get the watch at the promising day then I wrote a email to ebay they call me snd I told them after I got call from seller and he told me that the watch you you have bought isn't in the same color snd he try to persuade me to opt for different color buy I simply denied him..and after 7 days I got my money back in my account. So I think I am si lucky that I got my refund and I didn't buy watch...now I will never shop from eBay.in
Message 32 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

afshaan23
Community Member
You just need to go on ebay.in and ypi have claim your refund...I think you shouldn't worry about the money. .
Message 33 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

nilesh354
Community Member
Guys after reading all ur comments I m really worried. I recenty order one I pad . I hv no clue abt the status f dispatch. Evenmore I m nt ableto contact anyone from ebay. CCustomer care is just hoax.nobody responds at all.
Message 34 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

18nikit
Community Member

@gurprasads wrote:
It will be great if we can have a customer review section on each product so that Customers who bought that product can share the feedback about the product which will help other buyers to conclude if they want to buy that product based on other customer's feedback.

Idea came to me because I was checking a universal remote from Philips and wanted to know if it works well for who bought it so far.

EBAY is money sucker, everytime it deducts money from my account and asks me to wait for week or 10 days. ICICI bank customers never use your account or card with ebay their payment gateway is kind of virus which bypass all security keys. Today they deducted all my payback points without informing me and now asking to wait for a week. 

• e.bay virus virus virus .
  • money sucker.
  • customer harrasmenT
  • ZERO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. 

cUSTOMER CARE OFFICER ARE IRRESPONSIBLE, (NAME C.C.EXE.MONALI AND SUPERVISOR PRINCE SINGH)  

Message 35 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

Ebay services are very very poor they are care less take the money before and parcel never comes be careful
Message 36 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

Hi All,

Ebay is waste online store.  Do not buy products from this online store.  The sellers are not upto the standard they send 2nd hand cheap product.

I've ordered Nokia Genuine Cable but the seller sent me some local cheap 2nd hand samsung cable.  I was very much dissapointed.  I've raised the concern to ebay Guarantee but they close the issue without resolving.

Its not about data cable im raising here.  If someone orders the product after so much searches and they something irrelavent.

@gurprasads wrote:

Message 37 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

Hi Aman,
Yeah you are pretty correct in your review, two days before i ordered a mobile phone but didnt received any confrimation from ebay still they deducted my money from my credit card and i am being delayed from their C.S. team. for the refund.
Message 38 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

jahain0
Community Member

Hi Ebay,

I have ordered an Casio Watch,i had entered complete address and now its showing only half delivery address and the most worst part here in Ebay is, i did not give any feedback to the seller but its by default its saying I have a pleaseant transaction with Style hut with 100% positive feeback, really i am worried how come i can belive this site for booking. one more thing while i am bokking the delivery date was mentioned withing 8 to 9 days but now its mentioned as Nov14. which is more than 20 days, in this period already i would have paied my EMI amount. really its a  very bad experience with this.there is worst toll free and chat service which will never work for anyone.

please respond to me Ebay, i need answer for my above concerns

Message 39 of 48
latest reply

Customer's Review

mjak1004
Community Member
I was cheated by email bay two times.first time when I purchased cctv camer which reached me in time
But not satisfied. Hence called the supplier delhimall, to send another camera of my need.for which he told me give my account he will. Return money.and buy another camera from eBay. But not returned money. And I have not purchased any other camera as I was cheated.second time I paid money for cell phone through. Paisa pay. To ebay. And waiting for cell even after ten days not received. Phone. They told delay due to paisa pay site. Then why it you suggest paisa pay in your site if you don't have good terms. Your in ability to supply products dr.murali.tirupati
Message 40 of 48
latest reply