Customer Support? or are we supporting eBay?

manojsalian2011
Community Member
I can't write to you directly, you ensure that I scroll through the entire globe to find the link. And later realise it doesnt exist.

Why is it so difficult, You phone representatives are superbly poor, to get a simple resolution.

Chat option, after we write our issue, it states "Chat Session Ended, Goodbye. (5010"

What should I interprete from such an attitude towards customers?
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Dear manojsalian2011,

I regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Dear manojsalian2011,

Kindly share your issue here. We would be happy to assist you!
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

sreenu49
Community Member
I purchaged a book from ebay on 16th FEB. When I purchaged ebay commitment is:
Once your item successfully bought, we will provide you with a consignment tracking number with in 6 to 7 days of your purchase and deliver it to your shipping address with in Next 8 to 10 days after providing shipping detail.
Later their commitment is:Your payments are protected by PaisaPay. You can request a refund of your payment if the seller does not deliver the item by 12-Mar-13. Learn more about PaisaPay protection.
Later their commitment after I requested to refund the amount on 13th March is:
The seller has been notified of the refund claim and will be given 5 days to appeal against it. If the seller appeals against the claim, PaisaPay will evaluate the proof on hand and make a decision in favour of you or the seller. PaisaPay's decision in this matter will be final.

On 16th March: Refund request on hold by the paisa pay
On 18th March:When I contacted custmer support told next 24hrs to provide an update on same.
On 19th March: When contacted the custmer care, they told i had spoken with our claim team for the same, so would like to inform you that our claim team will revert you within 24-48 hours
On 20th March:When I contacted again teh custmer care they told I would like to inform you that seller is shipping your product within 3 working days.

After this experience I decided to stop tracking my item, also decided not to buy any item from ebay.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I can't agree more with Manoj's post
When I studied about NPS from satmetrix (Net promoter score company about satisfied and dis-satisfied customers) They said e-bay was a great company who had embraced NPS and my instant response was, in India, ebay sucks
It really does
You even make it difficult to unsubscribe to newsletters that you keep pushing into my email box
Not just access your customer service link
If you did indeed care about your customers you'd make customer service accessable to customers on page 1
Message 5 of 5
latest reply