Customer Care nos

bhuvkr
Community Member
Dear ebay

I need you customer care number in india.

Thanks for your quick response.

Brgds
Bhuvnesh:-)
Message 1 of 213
latest reply
212 REPLIES 212

Customer Care nos

debojeetmehta
Community Member
On 28 Nov. i have tried to purchase a BRAND NEW ENTER ORIGINAL USB BLUETOOTH DONGLE JUST PLUG AND PLAY WITH BILL from e-bay online. I have make payment also done but you were showing that Payment unsucess.pls do it if possible or give me refund
Message 71 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

Dear debojeetmehta,

We are checking on the status of your payment and shall get back to you at the earliest.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

www.ebay.in/customersupport

Regards,
Seema
Message 72 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

dhana2015
Community Member
i want a cst care no to talk in india
Message 73 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

harish-tyagi
Community Member
daer sapna,

fist tell where this all writtern wird gone as after sometime there is no answer.

harish-tyagi
Message 74 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

ankit_agru
Community Member
I had ordered an ab toner (id 180765878493). I was paying through hdfc credit card emi option when transaction got failed. Then I tried to make transation again and 2nd time it got successful but my money has been deducted twice from my account and i want a refund of 1 transaction as soon as possible. Your customer care number doesnt work. I want a reply and action
Ankit...
Message 75 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

Dear debojeetmehta,

The refund was initiated on 28 November 2011. Trust you have received a communication from our PaisaPay team informing you on the refund status.

Regards,
Seema
Message 76 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

karangill41
Community Member
i want to know customer care number of ebay
Message 77 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

ankit_agru
Community Member
Dear Mr Ambreesh,
as u are d country manager u r supposed to reply customer's complaint email. I had mailed u yesterday and one more guy from ur team but there is no response.

I have been posting in forum feeds my complain but no one is there to have a look at it. I have also filed a complain in consumer court forum and a copy of that i am pasting here for u to have a look

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/ebay-india-hyderabad-andhra-pradesh-c682870.html

I had ordered an IMPORTED PROTONER AB TONER AB WITH WORKOUT CD KING TUMMY TRIMMER worth Rs. 3990/- and after using a discount voucher it was Rs. 3321/-

While making the payment on 3rd Dec time 01:02 am, through my credit card, transaction got failed. I tried to make another attempt at 01:11 am and it got successful. But money has beed deducted twice from my credit balance.

The payment was made in favor of EBAY3423 at Mumbai.

I called HDFC customer care, they said as the payment has already been done i need to contact ebay merchant.
Ebay customer care num doesnt work.
Ebay customer care chat doesnt have any chat agent at any time of the day
Ebay customer care mail didnt reply my mails.

I want Rs 3321 back from the merchant.
My ebay id: ankit_agru
Order id: 180765878493
Regards
Ankit
Message 78 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

tamoghnasaha
Community Member
Dear Sir/Madam,
My delivery number is #200682865613,but the PIN in the shipping address I gave was wrong. It will be 700075 in stead of 732101. So, I thereby request the PIN of the delivery to be changed to 700075.
Thanking you,
Tamoghna Saha
Message 79 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

spl_ind
Community Member
You yourself have to correct your pin code in your shipping address on eBay. You also need to inform your seller about this correction.
Message 80 of 213
latest reply