Coupon not working - violation of T&C

s.i.ng.second2011
Community Member
I had received a Rs 200/- off coupon in mail. I checked the terms and conditions, it was not a limited qty and was to be valid till 30th june 23:59:59. But it is not working now (30 june 7:20 AM).
Error: The gift voucher __________ has expired or has met the maximum eligible redemptions. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

There was no mention of maximum redemptions in T&C, so it should work upto 30-june 23:59:59 IST

Please rectify/extend validity.
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

harry17121986
Community Member
I received a Rs 200/- off coupon in mail. I checked the terms and conditions, it was not a limited qty and was to be valid on or before 30th June. But it is not working now as of 30th morning
Error: The gift voucher has expired or has met the maximum eligible redemptions. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

There was no mention of maximum redemptions in T&C, so it should work upto 30-june 23:59:59 IST

Message 11 of 22
latest reply

badeydil
Community Member
I had received a Rs 200/- off coupon in mail.I too have the same problem:-(
Message 12 of 22
latest reply

ramesh3073
Community Member
Even the customer support goes Deaf and Dumb in such cases without giving a courtsey reply
Message 13 of 22
latest reply

yogishkn
Community Member
Even i had the same problem of unworking coupon. I had complained to them via customer care, email and also written about it on their feedback form. No reply till date. I dont think they give a damn about this issue. Disappointing,..
Message 14 of 22
latest reply

mhbuy11
Community Member
I m also faced same problem with the 200 Flat off Coupon. Raised issue with CCare. Very hope less CCare. Completely Disappointed with ebay. Going to close my ebay.in account
Message 15 of 22
latest reply

sriharisrv2010
Community Member
i HAD A COUPON OF 150/- VALID TILL 10TH JULY, BUT IT IS NOT WORKING FOR.
Message 16 of 22
latest reply

hunny99_it
Community Member
I had received a Rs 250/- off coupon in mail. I checked the terms and conditions, it was not a limited qty and was to be valid till 12th july 23:59:59. But it is not working now (9 july 7:20 AM).
Error: The gift voucher __________ has expired or has met the maximum eligible redemptions. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

There was no mention of maximum redemptions in T&C, so it should work upto 12-july 23:59:59 IST

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

muhmed.aasif
Community Member
I had received a Rs 250/- off coupon in mail. In the terms and conditions it is mentioned as valid till 12th july , also it is not mentioned as limited qty. But it is not working today (9 july).

There was no mention of maximum redemptions in T&C, so it must work upto 12-july 23:59:59 IST

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

krishnaacc424
Community Member
for 200 and 200 off coupons..read the message carefully...

it crossed maximum eligible redemption....thse coupons are first come first serve basis...
Message 19 of 22
latest reply

swapnil170
Community Member
I had received a Rs 250/- off coupon in mail. In the terms and conditions it is mentioned as valid till 12th july , also it is not mentioned as limited qty. But it is not working today (9 july).

Message 20 of 22
latest reply