Coupon not working - violation of T&C

s.i.ng.second2011
Community Member
I had received a Rs 200/- off coupon in mail. I checked the terms and conditions, it was not a limited qty and was to be valid till 30th june 23:59:59. But it is not working now (30 june 7:20 AM).
Error: The gift voucher __________ has expired or has met the maximum eligible redemptions. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

There was no mention of maximum redemptions in T&C, so it should work upto 30-june 23:59:59 IST

Please rectify/extend validity.
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

excellentguy2010
Community Member
Even the coupon that i received for 10% discount is not working its valid till 30th june
Message 2 of 22
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
guys contact ebay Customer Support ASAP!
Message 3 of 22
latest reply

tsurya75
Community Member
I too have the same problem with my 10% coupon now...
Message 4 of 22
latest reply

stidp
Community Member
The coupon that I received for 10% discount is not working now its valid till 30th june, even the customer care number is also not working. (18002093229)
Message 5 of 22
latest reply

hssundar
Community Member
I had received a Rs 200/- off coupon in mail. I checked the terms and conditions, it was not a limited qty and was to be valid till 30th june 23:59:59. But it is not working now (30 june 12:20 pm).
Error: The gift voucher __________ has expired or has met the maximum eligible redemptions. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

There was no mention of maximum redemptions in T&C, so it should work upto 30-june 23:59:59 IST
Message 6 of 22
latest reply

stanley-arul
Community Member
I got a coupon code but when I try to use it I get an error message that says
Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code HLTHFVJOSS cannot be used as you do not meet the coupon eligibility criteria RB_WK_26_VS_10% off_Min_2000 _Thank you for shopping on eBay India!. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment
How can I know what is the eligibility criteria
Message 7 of 22
latest reply

amitgunnam
Community Member
same here. the 10% coupon dose not work
Message 8 of 22
latest reply

sukumarants
Community Member
10% code is not working for me too.
Did anyone of you contact customer care?
Message 9 of 22
latest reply

eeeprashanth1
Community Member
I checked the terms and conditions, it was not a limited qty and was to be valid till 30th june 23:59:59. But it is not working now (30 june)
Message 10 of 22
latest reply