Congratulations to snrama !!!

coolbrasco
Community Member
Congratulations to snrama for having his 1000'th feedback score. Definitely it is a mile stone, and a feather on the cap for your eBay carrier. We greet you to achieve more success in the future, for your honesty, hard working and dedicated service. Hats off !!!

Regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

We all had congratulated you (snrama) for your success on achieving 1000th feedback. But Navaneeth, what's this? The feedbacks by parul_kale9, parul_kale11, parul_kale12, parul_kale13 and so on with all similar comments fast delivery. product satisfaction in the interval of just one minute on 14th July.

Are you following harshcorp05 tricks to speed up your feedback? You had criticised harshcorp05 for his deeds and now you too are doing the same thing.
Message 21 of 42
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi skygiftworldwide,

I have already replied to other thread for your clarification. There was no need to spam every where. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 22 of 42
latest reply

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear Snrama,

Please don't take it serious, be cool. I understand correctly that, in one of the posts you mentioned about this multiple order from Reliance Web World. Nothing to worry. All of us understood that you are great seller and example to others.

Since i am am the original initiate of post, i would like to lock this post before it goes to further discussions.

I request eBay/Sapana to reply to Snrama's last post in this topic and lock this discussion.

To fellow members, i request you not to post/ further answers in this topic, thanks for your kind co-operation.

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 23 of 42
latest reply

Sorry Navaneeth, we misunderstood you due to such case which was in highlight since a week. We did not wanted to hurt you or your reputation.

Keep up the good work and congratulations for your sales to Reliance World.
Message 24 of 42
latest reply

Dear Navaneeth (snrama)

I knew and thats why I am very glad that you came out clean !

Congratulations to you !

Keep up the excellent work you've been doing so far , you have set a very good example for all of us.

I specially liked the way with which you proved everyone wrong and yourself right !

Good Luck !

Cheers
Meenu

Message 25 of 42
latest reply

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear Snrama,

Since you are missing in the community from many days, i just went to your account and checked your feedback score, It is 1500!!!

Many congratulations for having 1500 !!!

The great achievement is with 100% positive ones.

What a surprise and a co-incidence for me.

I wish good luck in the future too.

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 26 of 42
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
That will be a nice bday gift for Navneeth!

TechiE
Message 27 of 42
latest reply

niceshop4u
Community Member
Dear Snrama,

I want to say that " No one Goes alone to the heights of excellence. Whether your business is building a loving family. a great idea, a meaningful career, a work of art, or a vast commercial empire, your success will depend on others, and theirs will depends on you. "

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S๐Ÿ˜‰

Kind Regards,
Chinmay Tripathi.
Message 28 of 42
latest reply

Lage Raho snrama !

CONGRATULATIONS !!

Cheers
Meenu :-)

Message 29 of 42
latest reply

krishnaindia
Community Member
Congrats on you 1500 mark !

I missed out in sending my kudos when you hit 1000 .

How about an interview ? If you don't mind. :

1. How does it feel to have 1500 ?

2.Does a negative feedback no more scare you because one or two now really doesn't matter now ๐Ÿ™‚

3. What eBay tools do you use for day to day business?

4. What external applications like auctiva do you use normally?

5. In your tenure till now on ebay, what trends did you see regarding overall sale ? Is it good in winter ? Is it students who are more inclined .. or similar.

6.Any funny eBay related incidents ?

7. Did you ever have a proper 'fight' with your eBay account manager ?

8. Do you still ride that motorcycle I have seen you in your pictures ? or you now more seen in posh 4 wheeler !! I love my bullet anyway ! The basic questions is, how are you enjoying your success so far ?

9. Do you import from China ? What would you suggest newcomers on this as how to source ? You may not like to divulge details ๐Ÿ˜‰

10. Your own unique eBay seller tip please.

Hope this is not overwhelming and ek interview to banta hai, Sir !

Krishna
Message 30 of 42
latest reply