Congrats! You just lost a customer

I placed an order for Textbook Of Environmental Studies For Undergraduate Courses by Erach Bharucha( 161101158010 ), on Sept. 6, 2013. I have my exam in a month and I had a faith in ebay's timely delivery but you guys proved me wrong. Your promised date was long over, so I called your customer care. After waiting for an era I got someone to talk to and all he told me was that the "seller has not shipped it" and the refund would be initiated. Its been 15 days since then and now the status is "refund confirmed".

Well, one day I will get the refund but all I want to know is, how you can take our money and keep it at interest free rate for a month or two and then just refund it. Thats gross violation of RBI guidelines, about which I would soon be writing to them, and of trust which I had in you. And just by giving my money back, you think you have compensated for all the agony?

1 - 1 is not zero, the net result is frustration and a loss. I got frustrated and you have lost (atleast) one customer.

Vikram

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0