Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

hasrajaniharish
Community Member
I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is 57001, post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 12 days to process the refund.

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that.

Regards,
Harish Hasrajani
Message 1 of 233
latest reply
232 REPLIES 232

@hasrajaniharish wrote:
I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is 57001, post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 12 days to process the refund.

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that.

Regards,
Harish Hasrajani

Message 131 of 233
latest reply

Ebay is the worst customer service i have ever seen in my life. I ordered for a UCB watch from a seller who mentioned it as 100% original and has shipped a fake one when i raised a claim with a  Claim ID : 482559. I received a call from ebay customer support stating that we are not responsible if there is a quality issue. Bloody i'm saying that the seller has fooled me and my money has gone he never listen to me and says we dont have any policy like that. Stupid customer service and worst shopping experience. If your customer's are cheated you ppl are responsilbe but you all behave like a third party worst worst experience !!

Message 132 of 233
latest reply

i ordered black berry Z 10, new cell phone but was received with 2 technical problems which i am facing. 1. phone hangs and becoming very hot. 2. battery discharge problem. battery is discharging without using phone. it indicates full battery charge logo but after 1 hour or so it shows 45 to 50 percent. i have not used any application . i want you to solve my problem regarding this new phone immediately. regards. this request was made on 27.04.14 , and till date no one called me and no action has taken yet.......mailed e bay several times and the supplier shabeer , both are deaf and no one cares.....
dear  readers, plz never ever buy any stuff from e bay, they are completely use less people..

Message 133 of 233
latest reply

Reg: Paisa Pay ID 36295276842

Sir.

This is to inform you that we placed an order of six items underthe above stated Id  and made payment of Rs 2421/- for the same.

The order was placed on 5th June 2014 and till 19th june 2014 nothing was received so on 19th we hsend you a mail of which no reply  was received

On checking our ebay account we found that you that all the products have been delivered On 99UB jawahar nagar bunglo road Delhi-7

Our registered address with you is *** and the above stated orde was  placed and the products was to be delivered on our registered address.

On talking to your customer care executive we were told that we wanted this order to be delivered 99 UB jawahar nagar bunglo road delhiwhich is false .

You are requested to send as our order which was placed with you, immediently on our mail id, with in three days failing which we have no other option except to take legal action

Message 134 of 233
latest reply

I recommend online shoppers not to use ebay as their customer support  is very poor.

Message 135 of 233
latest reply

friend, you are lucky, you didnt spend much. This site is going to be another timtara.com. Never buy anything from ebay. You cannot reach their customer support team before 30 minute wait. Horrible

Message 136 of 233
latest reply

stha7308
Community Member
Very Poor Shiping I book Fila shoes on Last 25-4-14 Sunday nd Go check The status in 3-6-14 bad Shipping Please improvement!! shiping,, When i Buy product Tel Me
Message 137 of 233
latest reply

Dear Sir,

I booked a mobile on ebay.in for Motorola moto e model on 20th May '14.

After booking on the day itself adv. is removed from ebay website and next day, I have seen DTDC courier details.

Courier no.:  B05367246. I' ve tracked the courier details in DTDC website. I came to know, it is fraud courier no.

On the day itself, i tried to book claim for my money return back. Since logistics time is 7 days, system is not aloud me to book complaint. I called to customer care also no response and again after 7 days, I register claim for money return back. Now also, I'm not getting any response from ebay website. 

Please help me, I'm trying for the past 10 days for my money return back.

Regards,

Madhu

Message 138 of 233
latest reply

ghanisilks
Community Member

Sir
I have sold item # *** via ebay. Now the buyer has raised claimed the my product is fake. As per claim rules the should provide the proof and evidence but now he is unable to present any proof.
and Unfortunately now ebay buyer protection department approved his claimed without any proof or evidence of fake or forge product. officially as per rules the case should be closed now but they have approved refund its very disaapointing.
Its very unfortunate that after using product after so many month.. what will be the condition of phone...
Now I want to appeal in ebay seller protection so that justice can be done.

Please help..

Message 139 of 233
latest reply

vsai3188
Community Member

Hi 

I am also struggling for my refund, Very bad service is provided by ebay, Also till now i have already spend more money on phone bill then my refund amount. Every time i called to ebay customer care they give me a diplomatic answer. Two months already passed out and till now i didnt receive any satisfactory reply from ebay.

Readers, I suggest not to prefer ebay for any kind of puchases. 

Regards

Vineet

Message 140 of 233
latest reply