Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

hasrajaniharish
Community Member
I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is 57001, post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 12 days to process the refund.

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that.

Regards,
Harish Hasrajani
Message 1 of 233
latest reply
232 REPLIES 232

Dear Team,

I am having rahul_bimtech account from a long time. In starting I faced issues in most of the product I purchased from ebay. But Ebay great resolution system helped me to get my money back. After a gap of 1.5 month again I got some faith and started shopping from Ebay. Hopefully this time I was satisfied with the products. I have attached my last 5 transactions and my remarks with each item. 

Just Not I ordered my iphone cover and I found it was not even orginal what seller was claiming as KLD branded product on Ebay. I contacted seller, But in 5 days of time frame he has not responded. After That I made a claim through Ebay customer care which got rejected by saying "You have made so many claims earlier". I was not able to digest this reason. Your customer care executive was try to blame a customer. 

After that seller called me and asked me my personal account number to transfer my money back as he accepted issue with his product.

Now I am not able to understand if Seller is accepting issue with product, then How can Ebay rejected a claim by saying that you made so many claims earlier. Now finally Seller is going to refund my money. and I will send his product back. 

But Now onward I will never shop from Ebay. Even highlight this issue to other my friends also, so that they could be saved from ebay cheating.

Message 91 of 233
latest reply

I purchased a kurti from ebay.in.I am sorry to say that it is very dull and cheap quality.Its so transparent that no one can wear it . I was so disappointed to see this kurti.I complaint to seller but she was not ready to refund in spite of that she started sending me abusive mail. I complaint to ebay about both things, they said that an investigation is going on and you will surely get a call from ebay. But nothing happened and today I got a mail fro ebay that my claim is rejected with reason that the product shown and described has been sent you but please tell me if there its written that its totally transparent, made of a Georgette dupatta.

Shame on seller as well as ebay that without doing any investigation u rejected my claim.

Rs 200 is nothing but the trust which I had on you is totally lost. I am going to delete my profile and never buy anything from ebay and also suggest others not to buy things from ebay. They support their fraud sellers who cheats others.And their customer service are pathetic they will keep you on hold for 1 hr and whey they will pick waste your time giving excuses.One guy is their whose name I remember "Brijesh" from escalation team  I think that they are also not aware of their rules and keeps giving you excuses andnot even listen to you and your complaints

Claim ID: 276797 PaisaPay ID: 34534051523 Item number: 171114866886

Message 92 of 233
latest reply

i pruchased spry gun ...pipe is not good so plz exchange me are refund my amount ...plz give me reply.

Message 93 of 233
latest reply

hjos1703
Community Member

i haven't receive my product egg boiler.. today is last date for deliver to me...

so i have my money back..

i want my refaund...

Message 94 of 233
latest reply

naimkhan12
Community Member

Message 95 of 233
latest reply

naimkhan12
Community Member

This is nayeem khan from chennai ,
i had a purchase in ebay the bag ,
and the bag was deliverd me after 17days ,
before the bag received i did ebay claim. after
claiming the seller deliver the bag. Then i found
that the bag was used one, it was not the new bag,
full of dirt in the front. and the edges of the bag
are very ugly looks. then again i open the claim for
the refund. i have not got any respond from the consern team.
The ebay really sucks. i had chat with two people.
then contacted ebay more than 4 times for the refund.
They keep telling me wait for 24hours,
each and every time i get th esame answer.
i want you people to take a action,
or else i can go for some higher authority.

Ebay ID : naimkhan12

Claim ID : 288405

Message 96 of 233
latest reply

I am cheated by seller & Ebay. I got hardware damaged phone from seller. I request for refund my money, but they did not give me refund. My claim detail is following.

Claim ID:              ***

Paisa Pay ID:       ***

Item number:    ***

I paid for new phone not damaged phone. I am so happy when i placed order on eBay. I am very excited about my phone NOKIA LUMIA 520. But when I received the phone it was not in working condition. The phone was not started. I am very upset. I went to Nokia Care, they told me that product has hardware damaged issue. I don't want to use damaged product. If I want to use damaged phone I can get it in Rs5000 from OLX. Why should I pay RS 8174 for damaged phone? I ordered new phone not hardware damaged phone. if I want to buy damaged repaired phone then I can buy it from OLX .I can get damage repaired phone at low cost from OLX. Why should I pay RS.8174 for damaged repair phone? Even seller gave me bill without VAT inclusion, handwritten bill which is not acceptable today. I think this is second hand phone, which is well maintained and packed in box and given to me. I can also buy this phone from Flipkart.com from RS.7999.But I trust Ebay. We are not fools we understand everything. EBay allows such a seller to sell their products. At the end buyers have to bear the loss. This thing happen to many customers on eBay, EBay can’t stop this nuisance, even day by day eBay help to increase it. This way day by day ebay lose their lots of customers. EBay should stop the seller who get such reviews and refund money to customer rather than give money to fraud seller. EBay never care for their customers. If they care, they defiantly refund money. If Ebay did not refund money I will never use eBay. And also stop mailing me about your products and offer I will not buy from you. And also let me know how to delete my ebay account. I disappointed from your service. Money is valuable things for us, you will never understood this things. I thing it was my mistake to buy product from you.You want your customer or that fraud seller decision is upto you. There is no meaning of ebay guarantee if customer is not happy .Customer is always helpless.I don’t want to use such service who never care for their customers. I have big friends’ group use eBay. I will defiantly email them and let they know about all this things. They will defiantly stop using EBay. EBay is fraud. It is better to buy product from local store rather than eBay so at least I got new phone.Even I can not sell this product because,No Vat added bill is given and product is bought online.I have to bear loss of Rs.8174. If I will not get refund,I will created a blog and share my experience of ebay purchase.I will make it such a famous  where all ebay customer post their such type of experience. I will also add it to facebook and tweeter.As  I am awakened citizen,I will oppose this thing. Shame on you…

Order Detail:

NOKIA LUMIA 520 Windows 8,Dual-core 1 GHz,5 MP, 512 MB RAM,IPS LCD,White Colour              Rs.8,174.70               10/10/13              17/10/13              19/10/13              34773003159                                      Item delivered

More actions

Seller: *** Qty: 1 Rs.8,790.00                                         Shipping details              

Message 97 of 233
latest reply

I have a similar problem. My refund request was approved on 13th september but I have not received refund till date despite contacting CS many times. See details...---------- Forwarded message ----------

Message 98 of 233
latest reply

kginfotech
Community Member

I am also struffling for my claim id *** which was raised on 18/09/2013. Claim was approved on 10 th oct 2013 but i did no get my payment of rs 5500/- so far. I called  customer care no.  many times every  time after waiting of about an hour  i was assured to resolve the issue with  48 hours, but i did not get any responce after so many days. Customer care is very slow neither replies any mail nor any call back beside this if I call customer care     I have to wait more than an hour to conact  an executive . 

regards

Amit 

Message 99 of 233
latest reply

I had ordered a earphone from ebay.I got an email That I will recieve it in 5-7 working days,after a few days I got an email from ebay I will get my earphones on 18th october 2013.the delivery man had come but he rang the bell and just ran away till I went and opened the door i found the note of them that they had come at 4:45 pm while I was not there.But I was, I prefer rediff.com the order reaches us in 2-3 working days no complaints and if we are not at home the guy calls us and we can tell him to come tommorow.
Message 100 of 233
latest reply