Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

hasrajaniharish
Community Member
I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is 57001, post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 12 days to process the refund.

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that.

Regards,
Harish Hasrajani
Message 1 of 233
latest reply
232 REPLIES 232

Hi ebay customer dosent have good customer service they closed my account with out viewing my feet back and mistakes by ebay it self and with out any notice they closed my account
Message 101 of 233
latest reply

I think ebay is not a good place to sell and customer service is very bad
Message 102 of 233
latest reply

With my case I call them but no body listen
Message 103 of 233
latest reply

Hi Maam , My Name is Manish and I am frm mumbai.. I am also chaeted by ebay... They sold me a faulty Laptop and its worthless.. If u get any solution to get the refund pls reply me at ***

Message 104 of 233
latest reply

Its al;most a month and unable to reach them and not able to find any solution to get refund.... ebay cheat a big time and got a faulty Laptop and now asking me to get it repair insted of replacement or refund.. how disgusting.... pls help me if u get any help... My number is *** Manish... 

Message 105 of 233
latest reply

rnig1188
Community Member
I m ordering for Lenovo A1000 tablet from ur E bay on line portal on 27 oct 2013.As per ur commitment I receive my product on 31 of oct.And I pay the total amount of rs 7963 through my debit card.As per webside it says when ever we dispatch your courier we send pod no and courier company name on your mobile no.and I also trying to contact your customer care by no body is picking call.As per market requirement you need to response very fast other wise you miss the bus.I need my order details with in 1 hour.pls provide resolution and close my concern ASAP..
Message 106 of 233
latest reply

Very pathetic support services. During my purchase I used 750 Rs. Gift coupon. Seller sent me fake product so money is refunded but my 750 Rs. Voucher is not refunded. After several complaints, chats and requests ebay issued me 7.5 % discount code. Really not acceptable. After that I complained about this to support but ebay always tells me wait for 24 hours. Its 7 days and they still said me to wait. No reply to my emails, chat session automatically closed by agents, telephone call always shows 45 to 60 minutes waiting time and even after waiting call disconnect automatically. Customer Support Chat Transcript - SR# 1-17369739990 and SR# 1-17490001202

No doubt... all your services are excellent. But eGurantte Support is really unsatisfactory. I was trying to call support team fron last 3 - 4 days but it always shows estimated waiting time of 15 to 55 minutes. Today also 55 minutes. Do you think anyone can waste his 55 minutes to wait? But even waiting 47 minutes call automatically disconnected.

Message 107 of 233
latest reply

hi
i want to know that your problm was solved or not?(Akash tablt ebay)

i hv same prblm

if ur prblm not solved complain in Consumer court
Message 108 of 233
latest reply

if you are still angry at him do block the iphone 

Message 109 of 233
latest reply

They are asking to change the feedback for refund , which i know they will not return. Also ebay does not take the complaint because it says Paypal will resolve it.

Dear sandeep.rathod,

hi, my friend
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
Respond

Retro Trendy Cool Pixel Unisex Glasses Pixelated Style Square Sunglasses 6 Color
Retro Trendy Cool Pixel Unisex Glasses Pixelated Style Square Sunglasses 6 Color
Item ID: ***
End time: 21-Dec-2013 04:52:18 IST
Seller:
*** ()
98.6% Positive Feedback
Member since 24-Jun-2011 in China
Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.
Message 110 of 233
latest reply