Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Community Court Changes: Online Workshop, 4 - 5 PM, 24th December

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Members,

Community Court was established with an objective to provide a community forum to help address unfair feedback received by a seller. Basis the regular feedback we received from our community members, we are making significant changes to the existing Community Court to better fulfill the objective of keeping feedback fair.

The revamped Community Court will be now called Community Review Forum (CRF) and along will be effective from 3rd Jan 2011, 00:00:01 Hrs (IST).

We believe that these changes will go a long way in helping keep the eBay feedback system fair. To understand more about these changes, please join us for an online workshop on this topic between 4 PM - 5 PM on 24th December 2010 on this thread.

Regards,
The eBay Team
Message 1 of 105
latest reply
104 REPLIES 104

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
@rajelectronics,
Rajiv Sir, I have been holding my bluedart & TNT A/C from past 4 years. Prior to working on eBay, I have been dealing with other major portals as well.
Message 91 of 105
latest reply

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
sorry check the image here from bluedart.
Photobucket
Message 92 of 105
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
@anilji no answer has been received from your end , why after almost a week the eBay court decision was reversed, when it is known fact that the decision of the eBay court is Final.

Also the cases were obvious, and both the parties never cared to defend their -ve feedbacks, so it was obvious that case would be won in our favour but after a week TnS informed us, that the mail received by us was a FAKE, and really we have lost the case.

Now how can we instill any confidence in the CRF post this, please have some seller protection, and dignity given to your sellers, this is real harassment.
Message 93 of 105
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
With the address priya rai,102 colony,delhi - 645191,DL,IN ph 41057941 buyer purchased on 2nd Jan.

All lies,
1.Address Wrong
2.Phone Wrong
3.Pincode is Wrong.
4.17th(left follow up to feedback)-2nd(purchase date) is also 15 days (though he received earlier).Incorrect information on feedback that received after 17days.
5.Claiming Not working also.
6.aksh10 and priyalockerz10 are same person.
7.Send mail at 7pm does not check reply and calls at 10:30 pm and talks rubbish.

Even from such people our dignity is not protected by EBay.Its Sad.

We wrote to TNS with reference to "Ebay's Feedback removal at http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/feedback-removal.html

which states Feedback that meets any of the circumstances below is feedback abuse and may be subject to removal by eBay:
Bullet 7 states
"Feedback left by a member who provided eBay with false contact information and could not be contacted."

They buyers make accounts only for coupons and purchase with them to harass us.
Message 94 of 105
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
Recently due to wrong advise from Customer Care agents, i have just skirted two issues of potential -ve feedback.

These buyers wanted address change after payment done, so customer care agents told them ask the seller he will do it, To which i was amazed how can they give such an answer as its a well known policy that delivery address cannot be changed.

Then why are they misguiding the buyers that talk to the seller he will ship to different address.

And when we deny the buyers and ask them to put a new order as we will refund, they say we are not cooperating as eBay customer care says sellers can help them by sending it to another address.

Such wrong updates to the buyer, unecessarily even before the transaction starts create a atmosphere for -ve feedback.
Message 95 of 105
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
TNS has finally removed the comment with Invalid Contact Information.

Thanks
Message 96 of 105
latest reply

Hello,

As highlighted by berrynxt4u, this is a serious problem.

Whenever a buyer calls CS for address change then CS representatives say that you can contact the seller directly and he will change the address.

You all know that we are not allowed to change the address as it is against paisapay policy.

When we say no to buyer then they start arguments that ebay CS said that you can do it.

Please update the CS team about the same.

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 97 of 105
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
Also 1 more thing , if any customers call to eBay CS to inquire if they donot know how to use the item, or something, eBay CS asks them to initiate refund, and not talk to the seller to resolve their querries , as in a couple of cases, when i have asked the buyers, they say that eBay CS has advised them to not confirm item receipt and initiate refund, that way their case will be solved.

Please look into the training imparted and even then after proper training given if such executives are hell bent on spoling the buyer -seller relationships by misguiding the amateur buyers, by giving wrong eBay policy advise, Just identify and remove the Bad Figs.

As we are facing lot of refund initiated by buyers, despite they all receiving the goods, this way eBay is also not getting any revenues and if we forget to follow up then we loose the entire money and the goods, as my experience has been pretty bad with the buyers, who never return the goods, barring some few exceptions, who are real assets of eBay buyer community.
Message 98 of 105
latest reply

hotdealzonline_in1
Community Member
Hello to all

I have received the negative feedback for item id 110620745429 buyer id sanketutd1. I would have called number of times to buyer to resolve the issue. I have also mailed him but no reply.

Than finally I filed a case in eBay community court. Waited for buyer to justify his comments.Buyer never replied on community court and than I was surprised to receive the mail that the feedback will not be removed.

I was shock that buyer is not even concern to reply to court appeal and still it was closed in buyer's favor. I was totally shocked.
Message 99 of 105
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
Same with us ...welcome to the "Seller harassment forum" Party.
Message 100 of 105
latest reply