Cheating on ebay

stephen21381
Community Member
Beware dear buyers.!! I have cheated three times on ebay i paid money through paisapay, recently i have purchased mp3 player from photoshopindia(Seller Name)10 days before also he promised to ship the product. but he is not sent anything no responses to emails also.

My item no:260403221202
PaisaPay ID 24226107587

!!!!!!!!!!......Beware dear buyers.........!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Cheating on ebay

coinshoppe
Community Member
Seller stamps1515 is also listing on ID bestshopsince1914. He is using shill bidding to jack up the prices, and also is listings fake and incorrectly described items, spl. Bank notes, which is a crime.

Buyers Beware.
Message 21 of 31
latest reply

Cheating on ebay

philatelicden
Community Member
I asked the eSeller about the genuinity of the item and he confirmed it and now when I won the bid he is saying to cancel purchase as the item seems to be doubtful/ fake. Since I am the winning bidder on the item either he should get item certified by BPA or give me another genuine copy of the same item. I agree on both. I now request eBay to resolve this issue with the eSeller. I can pay as he confirms what and how to do.
Under noted are the correspondences with the eSeller for this item in reply to my question whether the item is genuine or not:
"w barr" | Add to Address book |This is spam

To:

Subject: Re: You've received a question about your eBay item, UK. Very scarce #110, VERY High cat

Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 01:00:47 IST

Note: To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?

It is real... It is I belive refered to as a dry print so it looks different. I guarantee it unconditionally. It has the correct watermark and a real cancel on it. I have been in this hobby over fifty years etc.

Regards

W Barr
520 Wayt Rd.
Roswell, GA

"eBay Member: wbarr" | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: flora_pharma_ltd@rediffmail.com

Subject: You've received an answer to your question about item UK. Very scarce #110, VERY High cat

Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 00:31:33 IST

Note: To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?

eBay sent this message to DeepakK Gupta(MemberASP) (deepak8884).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Seller has responded to your question about this item

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by the eBay Buyer Protection Program. Learn More.

Dear deepak8884,

please note that i have updated the description
- wbarr Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.

To: wbarr
Subject: You've received a question about your eBay item, UK. Very scarce #110, VERY High cat
Sent Date: Nov-01-09 19:24:12 PST
Dear wbarr,

Is this a genuine stamp. Doesn't look like genuine. Do you have certificate etc.
- deepak8884

UK. Very scarce #110, VERY High cat

Item ID: 130340481000
End time: 04-Nov-2009 20:38:35 IST
Seller:
wbarr (2956 )

100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since 21-Aug-1998 in United States

Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.

eBay | Add to Address book |This is spam

Subject: You won this item on eBay: UK. Very scarce #110, VERY High cat 130340481000

Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 20:35:47 IST

eBay sent this message to DeepakK Gupta(MemberASP) (deepak8884).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Congratulations, the item is yours!

Hi DeepakK,

Congratulations on winning this item! The next step is to pay the seller. Check out and pay with PayPal to get your item as soon as possible.

UK. Very scarce #110, VERY High cat

Sale price: US $100.99
Estimated delivery: Varies
Shipping & Handling: US Postal Service First Class Mail US $1.00
USPS First Class Mail International US $2.00
Seller: wbarr [contact seller]

Seller Information: William Barr
roswell, GA 30076 United States

To:

Subject: Re: You won this item on eBay: UK. Very scarce #110, VERY High cat 130340481000

Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 20:55:23 IST

I am sorry, but this lot can not be shipped. It was pointed out that thie item was not correctly described!
It would be totally unfair for me to ship it to you as all the bidders did not have the correct info.
This stamp does have a crown watermark, but it is a single crown! Per the Scott which I used, it is said to have a crown watermark #30. Gibons states that it should have three crowns, and it has only one! Additional review indicates that it has watermark #36 which is listed by Scott as used on India stamps. I therfore am at a loss to know what this is. I will be submitting this for a cert. so that it may be properly identified for future sale.

Regards
W Barr
Regards

W Barr
520 Wayt Rd.
Roswell, GA

To:

Subject: Please confirm that you agree to me not selling this item!

Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 20:59:55 IST

Regards

W Barr
520 Wayt Rd.
Roswell, GA

www.StampsForFun.com
USA

"eBay Member: deepak8884" | Add to Address book |This is spam

Subject: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #130340481000

Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 18:45:30 IST

Dear wbarr,

My dear friend,
If there is any problem in genuinity of the item than go ahead and get it certified by BPA before supplying to me I will wait till then and will pay you additional cost of certification. I asked you before bidding about genunity of the product and you confirmed me that item is 100% genuine. So now if you have doubts go ahead and get it certified by BPA and than ask me to pay I will pay total amount immidiately (Winning bid amount 100.99 GBP + BPA certification charges)
Don't worry.
- deepak8884
Message 22 of 31
latest reply

Cheating on ebay

Dear amit6811,

We regret the unpleasant experience that you have had on the site.

Our concerned team has sent you an email pertaining to the claims submitted by you. We would need further information from your end and hence would urge you to reply to the email you have received.

Thanks
Seema
Message 23 of 31
latest reply

Cheating on ebay

gangwarbrijesh2009
Community Member
today and one more day i was tracking the ambay food suppliment products on ebay action, but all the time for all the products my bid was just outbidded during confirmation process of bidding.it could not be co-incidence for all the time.it clearly indicates that this perticular seller is tracking the website by some specific method so that one could not win the auction less than specified price at the last stage of the auction. it should be thoroughly investigated by ebay team.
Message 24 of 31
latest reply

Cheating on ebay

usharani
Community Member
dear sellers and buyers ebay is total playing game with both ours

i am many more time reply in this discussion bord with many issues about ebay some issues r showing in discussion board and some good issues r removed

and

if ebay is working work we both ned to worry about issue becasue ebay is tacken payment from buyers

and the same time ebay taken fees from sellers

if have any frauds in ebay why ebay is not taken action and refund to buyers

ebay is earning crores of rupees in montly

if buyer complaint again any seller and ebay team will close sellers accounts with out any information and hold ๐Ÿ™‚ the paisapay remittance ๐Ÿ˜‰

and

the amount is not refund to buyers and not remittamnce to sellers

if buyer called to costumer care seller get thier remittance and we r not able to contact

if seller called to costumer care they told refunded to buyer pls contact buyer and ask for money back

all buyers r not ready to give money to sellers

if seller is good and seller ship the iitems to buyers if sellers account is suspended then ebay is refund those amount to buyer and then sellerb called to ebay then ebay told to we r refund to buyers so pls call and ask money if they r not back the money we r not responce

means buyer will get products and moneys also but seller loose amount

what is this rebay policy?

ebay need earn money only ebay not action and stop fraunds beacuse if stop the fraunds ebayt loose many more money

so beware all sellers and buyers

dont make the payment through paisapay and cheuqe and dd

ebay is not give mony is have any frouds

so that is good if u r not doing business with ebay and not buying with ebay

any doughts pls replay i have many more prrof of fraunds r doing erbay team

have a nice days guys
Message 25 of 31
latest reply

Cheating on ebay

ss.maharana
Community Member
i have bought a sony digital camera almost 2 months back from this seller: digi-cam-store. he is a great FRAUD. i was supposed to get a 4 gb card along with the camera but have not received till date. never ever buy from this seller, he doesnt respond to mails and sms he doesnt even pick up the calls. digi-cam-store BAD SELLER AND FRAUD
Message 26 of 31
latest reply

Cheating on ebay

maazmh
Community Member
Beware of the seller named gifts2giftsmobile. I tried to purchase an item from him. Its been 2 months they have not sent the item. Now when I want my money refunded, they are not refunding it.
This person Vishnukanth from their side has been the most irresponsible and a cheat.
If gifts2giftsmobile is reading this, I hope some action taken against him.
Message 27 of 31
latest reply

Cheating on ebay

fk-creations
Community Member
HI,

It really surprises me that so many buyers have complaints about eBay. from little experience that I have on eBay, I know that eBay has not left any stone un-turned to satisfy its buyer community.

As rightly said by bhushan.mehta, buyer either do not read terms and condition, or Item description before making a purchase.

1 advise that I would like to give new buyers is, kindly read the item description and contact seller before making an purchase so all your doubts are cleared and you do not expect what seller is not selling.

Regards,
Message 28 of 31
latest reply

Cheating on ebay

yempee
Community Member
Hmm, I still am waiting!!!
Do I need to? Do they really care?
Message 29 of 31
latest reply

Cheating on ebay

haryana_sale
Community Member
the paisapay id - 25781586241.ebay item no-360219540232 on 27/12/09 order the spypen worth rs Rs.1,591.25.seller dispatch me used spy pen.when i contact him then he told me that he will replace the product and i send him back.but i don` get any replacement then.i intiated the my my money.but paisapay without contacting me refund the money to seller.after that i call paisa pay custmoer support now they are accept their mistake but this not solution i lost my hard money.now seller not picking up phone.
Message 30 of 31
latest reply