Changes to PaisaPay Facility Charge

Dear Sellers,

We hope you have gone through the announcement on 'Changes to PaisaPay Facility Charge'. We look forward to hear your feedback on this. Just click 'Reply' to share your feedback.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Re: Changes to PaisaPay Facility Charge

@kitchenhomeappliance: don't be selfish, the profit margins in your line of products is very high so let it be that way, saying things like "I am comfortable with the change" is demoralising for other sellers and tomorrow when ebay increases costs which effects you, other sellers will surely not support you then.

The profit margins in electronics and mobile accessories is very low so surely effected sellers are going protest against this fee increase. So my advice is that even if you agree please don't do not say things that will decrease the unity of sellers,

I hope you get my point, Thank you for your time.

Message 21 of 30
latest reply

4.5% Transaction/Paisa Pay charges are already too high as compare to other portals who averages around 2.5%. Now you are increasing these charges from 4.5% to 6.5% - 8% which will increase end customer cost as we will have to pass this cost to customers. I was already selling all my products on ebay for atleast 5% less cost than other portals. With this cost increase, I will have to increase my selling price for all products. Not a good move by Ebay.

Message 22 of 30
latest reply

Dear Sellers,

We thank you for sharing your valuable inputs around these changes.

We take this opportunity to clarify your doubts with respect to the changes in PaisaPay Facility Charges. The increase in PaisaPay Facility Charges are only applicable on the products listed with non-manufacturer warranty and do not impact the products listed with manufacturer warranty under the below mentioned categories.

1. Audio & Home Entertainment
  2. Automotive
  3. Cameras & Optics
  4. Games, Consoles & Accessories
  5. Home & Kitchen Appliances
  6. Laptops & Computer Peripherals
  7. LCD, LED & Televisions
  8. Memory Cards, Pen Drives & HDD
  9. Mobile Accessories
  10. Mobile Phones
  11. Tablets & Accessories
  12. Warranty Services
  13. Wearable Devices

Please click here to see the full chart of the revised PaisaPay Facility Charges.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 23 of 30
latest reply

THIS PERCENTAGE CHARGED BY EBAY IS ALREADY TO HIGH

EBAY DOES NOT THINK ABOUT SELLERS . THEY NEED ONLY THERE PROFIT . WHAT WORK EBAY DOING TO SELLERS . IN CLAIM CASE THEY TAKING ONE MONTH WRONG DECISION . PAYMENT FOR SELLERS TRANSFER AFTER ONE MONTH AFTER PRODUCT SOLD . NO HELP FROM SELLERS

EBAY WILL NOT THINK ABOUT NON - POWERSHIP SELLERS HOW THEY PAY PAYMENT FOR SHIPPING PARTNERS AFTER ONE MONTH EBAY TRANSFER MONEY TO ACCOUNT .

ALL OTHERS ONLINE SHOPS AFTER REGESTER THEY PROVIDE packing material to new sellers . HERE WE CANT EXCEPT FROM EBAY. THEY NEED ONLY FEES PAISAPAY CHARGE . TAX AMOUNT

EBAY HAVE TO CHANGE . PROVIDE POWERSHIPPING TO ALL NEW SELLERS . BECAUSE YOU CHARGED COMMISSION
Message 24 of 30
latest reply

Please any body dont use ebay product because ebay product is fake and duplicate
nd ebay not refund money

hp 32 gb pen drive duplicate send me and mobile no is off

Message 25 of 30
latest reply

From ricky varma

Kalayan mandap hadko road, parbhani , 431401 MH

send duplicate 32 gb pendrive
Message 26 of 30
latest reply

all my cases i list as "No warranty" . so iam going to be charged 6.5% paisapay fees instead of 4.5% . can not give warranty for mobile covers . what to do!
Message 27 of 30
latest reply

Very Bad Decision and now I have to increase prices of all products and I am not competetive anymore. With this pace I think eBay will loose India market soon. On top of this the seller protection is really good and they call us and ask for feedback too.

Message 28 of 30
latest reply

asinada_9
Community Member
1 lack
Message 29 of 30
latest reply

I too agree with all sellers who are opposing this Paisapay fees increase. I think few months back there was increase and different category got different paisapay fees which was not good.

Other portal do give lesser selling fees, lesser payment gateway fees so why ebay increasing twice paisapay fees? Already there's lesser seller on ebay due to GST effect and there's already high GST rates on items (almost double than previous tax regime) so why burden again with your paisapay increased fees?

Is it due to Flipkart merging with ebayin?

On School items, toys, clothings there's already High GST Tax so if Paisapay imposes their high payment gateway charges to this then all over product price would increase and there would be lesser selling which would indirectly give ebay lesser fees. WHY dont ebay look in this way??? Higher fees, higher tax = less sale = less ebay fees = less seller.

Ebay should try to bring down the Paispay Fess, Ebay selling fees to improve selling so that seller gives better price.

I am on Online Selling since Bidorbuyindia where there was no fees at all and then Baazee came along bought the Bidorbuyindia and they imposed 1% and later 2% only on selling & paispay. After ebay merging it increased to 3% to 4% and now Flipkart merging it is increasing again???? Why dont a company stick to his own platform without merging??? Every merging is increases the fees overall and lesser sell & seller.

Deepak

Message 30 of 30
latest reply