Changes to PaisaPay Facility Charge

Dear Sellers,

We hope you have gone through the announcement on 'Changes to PaisaPay Facility Charge'. We look forward to hear your feedback on this. Just click 'Reply' to share your feedback.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

How rude n harsh decision, how sellers survive here in ebay, increasing rudely we hv to VAT n all what we get in last.... eBay hv to revise to normal rates before seller stop selling here in losses
Message 11 of 30
latest reply

Dear Ebay, Ebay is making more money and profit than sellers. You are still using a age old platform with lot of glitches in the software. What way your services have improved to charge more to sellers. Your logistic partners are horrible.. So many returns. Your ebay guarantee team is the worst lot of idiotic executives. Ebay is incurring loss due to these idiots. Buyers claim for a refund for silly things, and getting benefited with a refund. Ebay has miles to go. At the rate how you are increasing your fees, it is time all sellers move to other platforms in no time.
Message 12 of 30
latest reply

4.5 is already higher..if more levied we will be forced to leave eBay..better ebay reduce PP fees to <3% level so seller can work & do compition with other e-portal sellers.Consider this hike again ebay people.

crockerybazar5

Message 13 of 30
latest reply

4.5% Transaction/Paisa Pay charges are already too high as compare to other portals who averages around 2.5%. Now you are increasing these charges from 4.5% to 6.5% - 8% which will increase end customer cost as we will have to pass this cost to customers.i'm already selling all my products at a loss. With this cost increase, I will have to increase my selling price for all products but we can't sell products above MRP. Not a good move by Ebay. there is a big competition in electronic category. there is a fixed price of electronic items.it is very difficult to sell electronic items with no margin left. so you should increase Transaction/Paisa Pay charges in the lifestyle category. 

Message 14 of 30
latest reply

Only @onlinebazzarindia here has correctly spoken about the real situation in ebay India today, in fact he was being nice as he did not include the incompetent management and directors who take fat salaries and do not work, ebay US does not care because we do not contribute significantly to ebay's profits. This overall incompetency is putting a strain on ebay's resources which it is trying to extract from the sellers.

1. First they increased the powership fees, for what valid reason ? still we have wrong weight issues very much present and this topic has become viral all over social media also. The petrol rates all over the world has decreased only ebay India couriers buy petrol from Mars where I think the rates are high.

2. I am dealing with 4 payment gateways and I pay from 1.5% to 1.9% transaction fees only and the settlement is in 3 days(NOT 21 DAYS LIKE EBAY). So there is no reason for ebay to charge sellers 4.5% - 8.0%, when Paisapay is ebay's own payment gateway hence the charge incurred to ebay is practically zero so why this atrocious increase in cost ?? and how is warranty type related to paisapay fees please explain ??.

3. Ok fine, have more payment gateways and let the seller choose from the list of gateways like Payumoney, BillJunction, CCAvenue and others and whatever is their rate we will pay, but you cannot force us to use Paisapay at such high rates. This is UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICE

Ebay India needs money to run(pay salary to its elite grade staff) and who better than the poor seller to milk for this.

Message 15 of 30
latest reply

See toooo much GREEDY Kills You (ebay) !!!

We sellers already pay ebay fee in Lakhs to them but still it is not enough for them.

This ebay fee increment leads to increase in price of items in the listing , all buyers look for low price (Buyers now have many online marketplace to chose better price , BUYERS WILL QUITE EBAY )

On average ebay will loss 50% sales !

So ebay now reconsider this 'Changes to PaisaPay Facility Charge'

Message 16 of 30
latest reply

Dear eBay,

Greetings from Easygo India LLP,

Increase in paisa pay charges will result into increase in selling price as compare to other seller portals will affect eBay sales. As very limited margins in branded products under beauty, health and personal care category. For which other websites charges only 5% but eBay charges arround 10% i.e 4.5% paisa pay charge plus 5% eBay commission.

Message 17 of 30
latest reply

Since many years now there was no change in PP fees. I am comfortable with the change . However Ebay should improve their marketing strategy i.e ads, print media , social media etc

And THERE MUST BE ONLY 1 CONSOLIDATED FEES PER ORDER. 3 types of fees are very difficult of payment recounsiling and accountancy.

Message 18 of 30
latest reply

This is a very vendor and customer unfriendly move : So increase of 3.5% on paisa pay, where as payment gateway charges are max 2.5% else where. Prices will go up and of course not good for customers and sellers. Reconsider this as we sell at prices lower at ebay which can be major edge as ebay is not as user friendly as other websites. not good at all.....ebay is behaving unreasonabely especially when in season time. 

Message 19 of 30
latest reply

Its totally wrong move by Ebay.

Not a good decision by ebay at all. eBay should rethink on that.

The percentage commision charged by ebay was already higher than other portals

and increasingmore commision from sellers will increase in the cost of the products which ultimately lead to loss in the number of customers.
Message 20 of 30
latest reply