Category Structure Changes - July13

Dear Members,

This is the board to post your feedback, thoughts and questions regaridng the new category structure changes.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Category Structure Changes - July13

The new changes are simple and good. It is a good thing that along with new category structure changes, the item specifics are also auto updated and new item specific have to be included.

But, it is a problem when you automatically remove the previously listed item specifics, including our own item specifics. You can leave the old/previous item specifics and provide option to add new ones. So, that we can decide to edit or remove the old ones. This will be helpful, specaily if your new list of item specifics are not sufficent and we need to include our own item specifics. I noticed this, when I was revising my item, and saw that all the item speficis are gone, and  I have to add them again, so I canceled revision. This is important because if I need to add 3-4 own item specifics for 20 items (which I had previously), then it is a big work and takes sufficient time. So, please leave the old item specifics intact with the listings, even of the category has changed, atleast the our own item specifics.

I think others also might have noticed this probelm.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

We need More things that are available on eBay/com or the Global site.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Also attach a box for ebay selling fee in front of product index.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply