cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a seller say "-tive feedback exchanged -tive feedback

naveendamle
Community Member
Hi All,

I wonder if a seller says if he receives negetive feedback, he will give negetive feedback to buyer. How far this supports ebay's fair feedback policy? Is it not a term OR condition misleading the ebay users.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

hello456l
Community Member
Seller cannot give _ve feedback to buyer with red coloured symbol. Only after receiving money from buyer, seller send material. If anything found defective etc, buyer after giving due chance to seller for replacement, refund etc and after finding no solution ,the aggrieved buyer will issue negative feedback. But seller will not give - feedback.to buyer. But the seller may give +ve feed back to buyer with abused comments. If aggrieved with remarks of seller,buyer can move to Ebay with facts and figures for removing such remarks. It is enough? ebay ID-vijaysree747(vijayasri72@gmail.com)
ebay ID-vijaysree747(vijayasri72@gmail.com)
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

vijaysree747 has explained it very clearly and I really appreciate it.

But I need to add one thing...and that is, the Blocked Bidder thing in eBay doesn't work at all to protect the seller.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

ufo_big
Community Member
@naveendamle

Have you seen any listing which tells negative feedback will be returned with negative feedback by seller? If so give the item no of the listing. Seller's ability to give negative feedback is withdrawn long ago. So I doubt very much how a seller can write such a thing in the listing.

@real.phoenix

How you are telling "Blocked Bidder thing in eBay doesn't work at all"? If you include an eBay member's id in blocked bidder's list, eBay system will not allow that buyer cato bid or buy.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

hello456l
Community Member
In experienced seller would have stated like this. If you find any such threatening in the list you may report ebay as the item as violation of ebay rules. Ebay will take action by removing the list. You may try. Thanks. for understanding. ebay ID-vijaysree747(vijayasri72@gmail.com)
ebay ID-vijaysree747(vijayasri72@gmail.com)
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

naveendamle
Community Member
Thanks for the information. I did see such comments on ebay listings. And seller had included them in the terms and conditions.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply