cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

CONGRATULATIONS to snrama, rrelectro, sjewelsdk, skexports_in1

Hi

CONGRATULATIONS to snrama, rrelectro, sjewelsdk, skexports_in1 for the invitation to the eBay office in Mumbai !

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200807.shtml#2008-07-23154422

Looking forward to the online meeting with you guys.

Cheers
Meenu & Aastha

Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Congratulations Navaneeth, rrelectro, sjewelsdk and skexports_in1 for the invitation in the first eBay Visit program.

Regards,

Message 2 of 30
latest reply

hi, snrama, rrelectro, sjewelsdk, skexports_in1
congratulations all
kindly tell something more did ebay contact you
did they also arrange airtickets for you. is there anyone will pickup to you theebay office
plz let us know to all powersellers !!!
Message 3 of 30
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Many thanks for the wishes. These wishes should go to eBay as they are who making this new program "eBay Visitsโ€.

Kumar.m, Few days (before announcement), I got a call from Indraneel. He said he will mail me regarding this (still awaiting for it). I hope they are busy in arranging the air tickets both up and down. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 4 of 30
latest reply

sjewelsdk
Community Member
thankyou ebay,
it is a great pleasure being called to visit ebay office. ebay has changed my life, my thinking and vision. this is going to be one of the my most memorable moments to visit and see ebay functioning. thankyou Indraneel and team for giving me this oppurtunity.
sjewelsdk
Message 5 of 30
latest reply

hi, all

thank you ebay, i got my air tickets to fly to mumabi ebay office, it's great pleasure for us to visit ebay office and i am very excited for that, i hope 30th june will be my memoral day for me.....and very excited to meet each and every member of ebay........thank you indraneel and team member.........hope to see you soon there!

frm
rajesh
rrelectro
Message 6 of 30
latest reply

diamondplanet_1987
Community Member
HI ALL
ITS REALLY A NICE PROGRAM TO MEET THE COPANY WE ARE WORKING UNDER,
WE WILL GET A GOOD EXPOSURE TO THE WORKING PATTERN OF WORLDS NO 1 ONLINE SHOPPING SITE
WITH REGARDS & BEST WISHES
PIYUSH JAIN
Message 7 of 30
latest reply

Hey all of you, Thats really lucky. Really happy for you guys.. go ahead and make the most of it... do remember to share the experience.

nisha
Message 8 of 30
latest reply

dear members. kindly express ur experience. how much time it took to reach to the ebay office from airport. and thru which carrier (taxi ?)
what about the ebay personnels. how office looks. what about the lunch?
Message 9 of 30
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Manoj (kumar.m),

All these 4 PowerSellers have sent across a message to the community that due to time constraints they couldn't make it to the boards but have promised that they would be posting their experiences and share them here on this thread on the community boards soon :-).

From my personal experience I'd like to say that the VIISIT would be a memorable one and was a great learning session.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 10 of 30
latest reply