cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

CHEATED BY SELLER AT EBAY AGAIN, Wothless trading policy of ebay

alok1964
Community Member
I have bought a watch named as "Latest Terrance Watch" from the Seller e_shopee & sent a DD no. 011153 issued by Allahabad Bank, Alambagh ,Lucknow in the name of "Sandeep Kumar " worth Rs 201/- to the sellers address of Hyderabad on 7th September 2005. Till 14th September, the seller "Mr Sandeep Kumar" was denying that he had not received my post containing DD. Suddenly I saw on 14th September that this seller has not remained a Registered user on ebay. Since then neither he sent any message nor any email on my email ID. His mobile remains always on OFF mode. I have tried hundred times to contact the seller but failed. You will again say that the item is a low value item & we can't help you but I want to tell you that this is a case of FRAUD using ebay platform, due to which the honest buyers like me are losing faith in ebay. I wish to tell you that I have lost Rs 250/- of my hard earned money. This seller was earlier registered on baazee & was suspended for fradulent acts. Here anybody can do buisness with fake or different IDs , do buisness for a month or two, do frauds with several buyers like me & then wind up buisness after collecting a handsome amount & you can't do anything against the seller. Simply you can only warn the honest seller if he gets delayed in payment issue strike against the buyer. The same seller will reappear on ebay with different Ids after sometimes with a different address & you people will provide the same platform again to that fellow for doing frauds to your genuine customers again for some coins of fees only. You people don't understand that the trusted sellers on ly may be allowed to trade on ebay whose genuineness is guaranteed but you will not understand. This seller as far as I know was dealing with at least twoIDs i.e. e-shopee & i_shopee & if possible some other but these two Ids are suspended. What you can do with those customers, who are dealing with this seller in the meantime & whose deal was in process? Will you refund the amount to the customers? No, a Very Biog NO, because you have not lost money. This is Myself, a very BIG FOOL who is wasting his money & time on such a worthless trading sitew where customers interests are not protected.
I can't understand why you don't disclose the Seller's name & address on Item page & it only can be known after winning or buying an item. If it appear on page, the buyer can be alerted that this is a FRAUD & I should not do buisness with him & may alert several other buyers that this is a Fraud & several other buyers may be protected by one customer's past experience, & subsequently the buyer's money & ebay'e reputation , both may be saved.
Still there is time , pl do something to save the interests of honest customers otherwise migration of customers to other sites is almost certain & you will be responsible for your own fading image on internet fraternity.:-(
alok1964
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

touch_and_shine
Community Member

I
sympathize. Ur suggestions to Ebay are really good. I appreciate. I hope Ebay
will look into ur suggestions and implement them.

touch_and_shine

http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZtouchQ5fandQ5fshine

Seller on Ebay.in

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello alok1964,

At the onset, I apologize for the unpleasant experience that you had on eBay. I would like to mention here that eBay has a Purchase Protection Program wherein we reimburse buyers who have not received the products they have ordered. I would request you to please read about this program, and follow the steps outlined here - http://pages.ebay.in/help/tp/esppp-coverage-eligibility.html

Building and maintaining trust on the eBay platform is an important area of focus for us. I wish to assure you that we will continue to work hard on this. At the same time, we rely on users like yourselves to inform us if and when you face any issue, for us to investigate and take required action.

At the same time, you can inform other buyers about your experience with a seller using the 'Feedback Forum'.
Regards,
Rohit
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 3 of 3
latest reply