cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Buyers leaving -ve feedback without contacting seller

cloud9store-in
Community Member
Hello
There should be a change in leaving a -ve feedback that buyer has to contact seller atleast 3 times in every 24 hours before leaving any -ve feedback. Because buyers without contacting seller just left -ve feedback and no chance for seller to resolve it. Check eBid they have very good system for the -ve feedback. You also should make something for seller because you always take care of buyers.
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

@eBay

We seek the following unfair feedback removals under the following eBay's feedback removal guidelines i.e.

"Negative or neutral feedback left by the buyer, for technical defect in the product which is covered under valid manufacturing warranty/ guaranty and where seller has provided all the relevant documents to the buyer which is required by the buyer to avail such warranty/ guaranty from the manufacturer/supplier as the case may be"

defective item Buyer:
Member id dranandent ( Feedback Score Of 11Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)
05-Oct-2011 09:10 Feedback conversation

Reply by tccindia (05-Oct-2011 10:56):
The brand new seal pack iball product was supplied + Bill & All India warranty.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- -- Private
Negative feedback rating The ITEM is defective Buyer:
Member id vivekvishal1993 ( Feedback Score Of 0 )
04-Oct-2011 23:14 Feedback conversation

Reply by tccindia (05-Oct-2011 10:58):
The brand new seal pack product was supplied + Bill & manufacturer warranty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-- -- Private
Negative feedback rating The Earphone was defective. Out of the 2, there is no sound from one. Buyer:
Member id andrewdaws ( Feedback Score Of 2 )
04-Oct-2011 11:14 Feedback conversation

Reply by tccindia (04-Oct-2011 11:29):
The brand new Zebronics Product + Bill + India Warranty was supplied 45 days ago

----------------------------------------------------------

All those were branded new company pack items with manufacturer national warranty and we had already supplied tax paid bill to the buyers.

Can eBay help us in this regard.............

:|
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 11 of 24
latest reply

cloud9store-in
Community Member
@ anil
We understand but all buyers are not same. In the world of competition seller also ask their friend to leave negative feedback then what will seller do. In one case my buyer gave -ve feedback and i contacted the buyer and sent the replacement. I contacted buyer and he confirmed that item received is in good condition this time and he was ready to remove the feedback but since than that buyer was on answering any of our calls. Then i posted community forum that buyer is satisfied and want to remove the -ve feedback but even there was no reply from buyer and i lost the case. Then i sent buyer to revise the feedback but still there is no reply from buyer and even not answering the calls. Now you tell us how can we get it removed because buyer is satisfied. I think you should remove feedback if there is no response from buyer because if they are not happy then they will answer there. One more thing is many buyers do pickup calls before receiving the product but not answer when get the product and gave the negative feedback. We have clearly mentioned exchange policy which gives 7 days to buyer after receiving the product but i dont think this is fair for sellers.
Message 12 of 24
latest reply

Shenoy sir you have got the issue wrong, we have never said that the buyer should not give negative or neutral feedback, he is most welcome to do that and in fact it is right to do so if he is denied of good and good product. The only thing the sellers and I am saying is just make the "contact seller before feedback" compulsory.

I have posted the same suggestion more that 3 times on this board but nobody even reads it.
1.http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500008584
2.http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500007916
3.http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=600002566&tstart=0&mod=1317841757997

I shall repaet it here once again for those who have missed it:
In case a buyer has any issues with the product or service and decides to give Negative or Neutral feedback then a "contact the seller first" option via resolution center messaging should be made mandatory for the buyer and a time frame of 5 days should be given to seller to sort out the issue BEFORE THE BUYER CAN FIRE OFF A NEUTRAL OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. This is a major bone of contention as of today on ebay. Buyers are very self centered and selfish, they will not mark item received, not give positive feedback but are very quick to file cases or give adverse ratings. This scenario can be prevented by having this step. *****************
StopandShop
Message 13 of 24
latest reply

cloud9store-in
Community Member
@ rajelectroniks
Yes you are absolutely correct that's the same thing i want to say. If seller dont get a call or email from buyer then how come seller knows that what is the issue buyer having. If seller do not respond buyer can leave negative anytime otherwise there is no use mentioning Refund or Replacement warranty which is given by the seller.
Very simple format it should be.
Buyer get the product and if he or she think that product is not correct or any issue then buyer should contact seller atleast one time before leaving feedback. Seller should get one chance to resolve the issue because some time product gets damage in transit and without any warning buyer leave a -ve feedback.
Please try to understand this point and be fair in feedback and support.
Regards
Message 14 of 24
latest reply

(PLEASE IGNORE MY LAST POSTING....INTERNET PROBLEMS)

Shenoy sir, you have got the issue wrong, we have NEVER NEVER said that the buyer should not give negative or neutral feedback, he is most welcome to do that and in fact it is his right to do it if he is denied of good and good product. The only thing the sellers and I am saying is just make the "contact seller before feedback" compulsory.

I have posted the same suggestion more that 3 times on this board but nobody from ebay even reads it.
1.http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500008584
2.http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500007916
3.http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=600002566&tstart=0&mod=1317841757997

I shall repeat it here once again for those who have missed it:
One method ebay can adopt to stop frivolous Negative/Neutral feedback's is that whenever a buyer goes to give a Negative/Neutral feedback a "correspond with seller first" mail box should open up and here the buyer should compulsorily state their grievance and the buyer expected solution to the problem and if this grievance is not resolved/addressed by the seller in 5-7 days time then the buyer can 100% go ahead and give a Negative/Neutral feedback to the seller but NOT before he has used the "correspond box" to INFORM THE SELLER ABOUT HIS ISSUE. I think this way ebay can help the sellers to avoid many unfair feedback's which are received and also these cases will not pile up in CRF.

Is this suggestion all that bad, will it drive away your buyers, No it will not, In fact if you see this might even be a boon for ebay where through this type of seller contact the buyer is 100% assured to get his grievance corrected. Now what happens is that the buyer give an unfair feedback and is forced to live with the wrong/defective/useless/fake/short shipment product that he has got but my suggestion will ensure that every buyer will be satisfied.

What say.......will you do this change for sellers on ebay ??????????
StopandShop
Message 15 of 24
latest reply

I respect Ebay as much as the buyers on this site.

I too am a victim of the negative feedback provided by a buyer. I appealed in the community forum and lost the case even though the buyer did not reply. Is this fair? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

The buyer claimed the product is not working in his feedback, if that is the case why did he not reply at the community forum? We have sold the same product to many buyers, and no one had such issues. This product is covered by manufacturers warranty and bill has been provided too!

When, we go into a normal court, arguments from both the parties are heard. BUT ON EBAY, BUYER IS THE KING AND HAS EVERY RIGHT TO DO ANYTHING HE OR SHE WISHES.

Well, Mr. Anil/ Seema will come up with a very diplomatic answer without highlighting the exact solution.
Message 16 of 24
latest reply

Dear Anil,

You sould not talk about eBay CRF, becuase it is completely FAKE. When Seller put a case & buyer didnt respond, after limited time case goes for jury voting then after voting ends all seller get a "automated mail" mentioning "feedback should remain". Now tell me how could someone vote for buyers where he/she don't know what buyer have to say??

Please reply Mr.Anil. Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Message 17 of 24
latest reply

Anil,

The CRF is fake and we do not trust it anymore. We are of the view that Ebay is buyer centric and more favourable to them, since the last few transactions.

Thanks. Very disappointed with how CRF works. It is a joke on sellers!

I do not expect anything from either you or from Ebay hence forth.

Regards
Abhay
Message 18 of 24
latest reply

t.2020
Community Member
@ anil@ebay.com
Ebay new feedback review forum is the worst thing happened on ebay in past one year, No Negative feedback is ever removed from there till date.
We want the old feedback review system in which sellers were also the jury members and timeline should be like our new one of 5 days for closing the case.
Feedback revision forms are very limited and they should be unlimited , eBay dont have to pay a single penny to send a link to a buyer then why this restriction ???
EBAY IS BECOMING THE WORST PLACE FOR SELLER DAY BY DAY ...
And if they will keep doing this type of ugly experiment which ruins our years of hard work in just one policy change then ebay only have to suffer , as there will be no genuine seller on ebay on day.
Message 19 of 24
latest reply

sandy2012shop
Community Member
There are around 10,000 Posts for the negative feedback to sellers but still ebay doesnt care.
Sellers are the assets of ebay but still there is no response.
Message 20 of 24
latest reply