Beware to buy from ebay.

eBay.in is not the site you should rely to procure any product as eBay is not having any policy for secure and safe  way the material ordered reach you. The package used by them is absymall and inferior ending up with me receiving a damaged water purifier unfit for use. I lodged a claim request for replacement eBay told they cannot pickup the product as the area I live is not having such arrangement for pickup of return from customer. They gave a timelimit of three days to return the shipment. I shipped it within the time and changed my replacement request to full refund of cost of the water purificer plus the courier charges. eBay reverts stating that the courier slip is not showing the seller complete address and buyer telephone so they cannot process. Such silly reason being cited. But at the same time they are confirming that they were able to track the shipment. ebay should be sued for inefficient service, poor customer communication channels it do not have a telphone line for customers to contact them. The persons fo ebay are focused to tell what they want customer to do but ready to appreciate the customer view point. Primarily a customer opts to buy online for convenience of getting the product at their doorstep without the hassles of going and shopping out as well return the product incase any problem is faced from their doorstep only. Now in this case the second option is not there with ebay. If ebay is not having a reverse pickup arrangement in a area they should not sell products in that area to avoid inconvenincing the customer. I have posted

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0