cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO LIMIT for NEGLIGENCE at eBay India after Flipkart Takes eBay - Shipping crime - Forward to CEO

vbizz
Community Member

THIS IS JUST NOT MY COMPLAINT.

This is an LIVe example of how serious crimes happening with eBay India after this worst FLIPKART takes eBay India.

Now everything is worst at eBay after Flipkart acquired eBay.

Be it selling fees, crimes and negligence in settling claims - you do whatever you want, you win as buyer. Even if you do crime / fraud.

Because for their own benefit ( Flipkart / eBay ) doing the crime against the nation. And they continue to do that until government of India comes and take action. Until then they can make billions and sent outside India in SWISS bank and make our Indian businesses weak. And huge and serious impact on our employment system.

Today here Iam discussing about the eBay powership ( Courier service provided by eBay with their corporate account)

After a order I have hand over the parcel immediately to eBay powership. And Bluedart COURIER is assigned from computer system.

When I see parcel is just lying idle within the seller city. I complaint to Bluedart few times.

And then parcel started moving. But, After reaching Destination city.

Parcel is not delivering.

That too even after making HUGE 10-12 complaints both to eBay powership. Including their senior Sachin Singhote 

And also to Bluedart managers.

So Bluedart just says concern manager is not responding and they have already forwarded complaint.

Ebay completely useless staff. Simply send you copy and paste response. Saying we have escalated. We will get back to you.

They will tell you same if somebody dying with thirst and need water urgently - if they were given any emergency jobs. then you can find all the passengers dying due to their negligence.

This is not a simple / ignorable negligence. They make a system wherein they can do anything. Still relax.

Starting from customer care level to the seniors eveyone is just working for name sake. Simply company paying them PAY irrespective of work. 

And not only that, there is NO ONE to follow up their work and check the result at the end of the day.

I am telling this after hundreds of serious complaints.

So Bluedart Managers and even senior at eBay powership. Sachin Singhote is not responding even after repeated emails.

And parcel is lying at DESTINATION city due to their negligence. Due to their crimes.

here problem for seller and Buyer

At present I have zero hope on this staff. I am looking for option to contact Bluedart CEO and Board of directors team.

I wish I get the direct contact of Bluedart CEO Anil Khanna

I cannot find any information on Bluedart site or anywhere regarding this parcel except social media.

So if you are new seller. And thinking of eBay powership. Check this.

When your customers and you are facing issue due to their negligence. ebay powership.

Nothing can happen until it goes on automatically OR until they wake up.

Really eBay staff doing serious business crime by acting like this.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0