cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEWARE SELLERS - PASIAPAY UNSECURE FOR SELLERS WHEN THERE'S CHARGEBACK

Chargeback for PaisaPay ID 20263333862‏

Totally disappointed !

Shocked.

I received a chargeback for a 6months old transaction.
The necklace was delivered to my buyer in broken condition. six months before i was facing lots of troubles sending huge beads size necklaces.
Whenever i send them in customs checking's the people used to cut the thread of the beads necklaces and then forwards them after checking's with loose beads inside the parcel. the necklace thread was cut from the center and each bead was tested for god knows WHAT IN checking's!
but the beads were always delivered safely to all buyers.
This buyer who filled chargeback after 6mths time wrote to me that she received the necklace in broken condition i offered FULL REFUND INCLUDING THE SHIPPING COST.
WHILE I KNEW THE NECKLACE IS NOT BROKEN IT IS ACTUALLY CUT TO CHECK THE BEADS.

THE BEADS WERE ENOUGH BIG TO BE RESTRING IMMEDIATELY THERE WERE HARDLY 20 VERY BIG SIZE BEADS IN THE WHOLE NECKLACE THAT HAD BIG HOLES AND WOULD HAVE HARDLY TAKEN A 5 MIN TIME TO RESTRING AGAIN IN THREAD.

I WAS READY TO ISSUE REFUND INCLUDING SHIPPING THAT SHE PAID.
BUT TO ISSUE REFUND I WOULD HAVE ATLEAST RECEIVED THE NECKLACE OR I SAY THE LOOSE BEADS WORTH 240$ BACK ISN'T THAT FAIR ??

A NECKLACE WORTH 14,000 Rs IS STILL WITH THE BUYER.
SHE WROTE TO ME 2 MAILS TWO MESSAGES IN 6 MONTHS TIME AND AFTER THAT A CHARGEBACK (THIS CHARGEBACK AFTER 6 MONTHS TIME NO MAILS NO RESPONSE NO MESSAGES NOTHING THE BUYER SENT ME NOTHING BACK NEVER WROTE TO ME IN 6MTHS TIME)!

LOOK INTO THE MATTER A BUYER FILES CHARGEBACK :

IN CASE SELLER IS NOT RESPONDING
SELLER IS NOT ISSUING REFUND
SELLER DOES NOT TAKES RESPONSIBILITY
SELLER IS SUSPENDED

HERE I WAS READY TO ISSUE FULL REFUND FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY.
BUYER NEVER CONTACTED ME IN 6MNTS TIME.

I JUST RECEIVED 2 MAILS FROM HER THAT ALSO WITHIN 1 WEEK TIME AFTER NECKLACE DELIVERY.
TILL TODAY SHE DID NOT WROTE ME ANY MAILS.

NO DISPUTE NO EBAY ITEM NOT RECEIVED/ NOR AS DESCRIBED OPTION NOTHING SHE FILED CHARGEBACK WITH HER CREDIT CARD COMPANY FOR THE PAYMENT SHE MADE THROUGH PAISAPAY.
THE WORST AND UNSECURED WAY TO TAKING MONEY IN INDIA.

PLEASE ALL SELLERS BEWARE OF USING PAISAPAY NOW !!
IF YOU GET A CHARGEBACK THEY WILL IMMEDIATELY STOP YOUR REMITTANCE.

THEY WILL NOT PROTECT YOU EVEN IF YOU SHOW THEM DELIVERY PROOFS.

YOU SEND BUYER A DIAMOND NECKLACE IF IN CASE ITS BROKEN IN TRANSIT SHE WILL KEEP THE GOLD THE DIAMONDS AND THE MONEY AFTER CHARGEBACK FROM CREDIT CARD COMPANY.

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE FAIR DECISION OF PAISAPAY FOR MY CASE THAT THE BUYER CAN KEEP MONEY CAN KEEP THE NECKLACE EVERYTHING SHE CAN KEEP WITH HER AND I LOOSE EVERYTHING THE SHIPPING I PAID, THE ITEM THE MONEY THE SELLING FEE EVERYTHING IS GONE ~!!!

WHAT A GREAT SERVICE WHAT A WONDERFUL SUPPORT AMAZING !!

I THINK WE SHOULD ALSO DO BUSINESS SIMILARLY HERE ON EBAY

ITS BETTER TO BUY THAN TO SELL HERE I HOPE

NOW TO GET MY 14,000 Rs BACK I THINK I SHOULD ALSO START MAKING PURCHASES HERE I BUY ITEMS FILE CHARGEBACK'S TELLING DAMAGED ITEM RECEIVED AND TAKE MONEY HOME AND ALSO THE ITEM !!

THIS WAY THE SELLERS WILL KEEP ON CRYING NO ONE WILL COME TO HELP SUPPORT ALL MONEY GONE ITEM GONE EVERYTHING GONE BUT YES BUYERS WILL FIND A NEW WAY TO DO FRAUDS AND FULL THEIR POCKETS, WITHIN A MONTH TIME THEY WILL EARN THOUSANDS OF BUGS SITTING AT HOME AND FILLING CHARGEBACK'S

WONDERFUL PAISAPAY I JUST LOVE IT
ITS THE BEST WAY TO DO FRAUDS HERE

PAISAPAY - THE MOST SECURE WAY OF EARNING GOOD MONEY THROUGH ONLINE PURCHASES.

I HATE THIS SUPPORT IS THIS THE WAY ? FOR THIS DAY WE ACCEPT PAISAPAY PAYMENTS ? AM I NOT GOING TO BE PROTECTED ? AM I NOT GOING TO GET THE MONEY OR MY ITEM EVER BACK ?

I ASK :

WHY DID NOT THE BUYER CONTACTED ME BEFORE FILING CHARGEBACK ?
WHY SHE NEVER WROTE TO ME ?
WHY SHE KEPT QUIET FOR SUCH A LONG TIME ?
WHY WAITED FOR 6MONTHS TIME WHY NOT IMMEDIATELY FILLED CHARGEBACK ?
AFTER 6 MONTHS ? WHAT KIND OF JUSTICE IS THIS ?

HOW AM I PROTECTED I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ELSE I WILL ALSO HAVE TO SEE HOW DO I TAKE LEGAL HELP IN THIS MATTER IMMEDIATELY.

I AM DOING MY BUSINESS WITH SINCERITY HONESTY THEN WHY DON'T I GET SIMILAR TREATMENT ? "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

HELLO EBAY TEAM,
IT SEEMS SELLERS DONT HAVE ANY GURANTEE FOR THEIR ITEMS ONCE THEY ARE DELIVERED TO THE BUYER IN EBAY.BY NEW PAISAPAY RULES IT IS POSSIBLE TO END UP LIKE NO MONEY AND NO ITEM.

1.WILL EBAY TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITIES TO GET BACK THE ITEM - IN CASE OF AN ITEM NOT RECEIVED CLAIM RAISED BY BUYER AND ITEM ALREADY BEEN SHIPPED TO THE BUYER?.

2.ALSO FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES HOW EBAY GOING TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION?.

THIS IS POSSIBLE:-

1.ITEM GETS SOLD IN EBAY BY SELLER.
2.BUYER PAYS THROUGH PAISAPAY.
3.SELLER SENDS THE ITEMS TO EBAY INDIA.
4.FROM THERE THEY CAN DESPATCH THE ITEMS AFTER GETTING IT RECORDED TO THE BUYER WITIN THE TIME FRAME.
5.EBAY RELEASES THE FUNDS TO THE SELLER ONCE IT IS DESPATCHED.
6.IF THE BUYER RAISES ITEM NOT RECEIVED CLAIM OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS EBAY CAN CHECK IN TO THE MATTER EASILY AND DECIDE WHETHER TO GIVE REFUND.

OR EBAY HAS ANY PLANS TO GIVE INTEREST TO THE SUM WHICH IS HOLDED BY PAISAPAY TILL THE BUYER CONFIRMS THE RECEIPT?.

REGARDS
SURAJ.
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Hi kaya_jewels,

I understand how frustrating it is when a Charge Back is filed. I had also received a chargeback from a fraud buyer from UK. She had bought a Gold Necklace from me, after receiving she told that I want to change the Name on the Necklace. I asked her to return back and I will make another one and send you also pay the shipping charge. In the meantime a Chargeback was filed from my Credit Card processing company who asked to send the POD. I sent all the proof of delivery but still could not recover the Chargeback credit. The buyer did not responded to my several e-mails till date after I wrote that I have received a chargeback. The buyer had used a stolen credit card for the transaction.

I was lucky to have the returned gold necklace with me thus I faced only a little loss on manufacturing cost and transaction fees.

In your case the buyer has not filed the chargeback. The chargeback might have been filed by the Bank that has issued the Credit Card that was used for the transaction. Your buyer might have used the stolen credit card for the transaction.

Ask eBay to suspend the buyer because she is using stolen credit card for the transaction.

Please contact PaisaPay Customer Support and give the details of POD. As per the New PaisaPay benefits the sellers are protected against chargebacks.

Regards,

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
Shocked.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

thebulkseller87
Community Member
THERES ONE WAY TO GET OUT OF THIS FRIENDS ,, WE CAN DIRECTLY ISSUE AN INVOICE TO CUSTOMERS AND CHANGE OUR PAYMENT MODE TO CHEQUE ,DEMAND DRAFT , OR GIFTMATE, AND IF ITS INTERNATIONAL THEN WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR SUCH STUFF FOR HIGH VALUE TRANSACTIONS. INSTEAD OF PAISAPAY:-A-BULLSHIT! 🙂 WE CAN;T STOP SELLING AS WE CAN STOP OUR BUSINESS WE CAN PERSONALLY INQUIRE ABOUT THE BUYER AND MAKE AN INQUIRY ABOUT THE CREADIT CARD USED BY THE BUYER AND SEARCH FOR IT IF ITS STOLEN OR GENUINE!
REMEMBER WE CAN'T STOP SELLING AND OUR BUSINESS FOR THOSE FAKE BUYERS ,, EBAY IS JUST AN COMMISION AGENT !
THEY CANT HELP THE SELLERS .. ONLY TO BUYERS THAT TO FOR UPTO 50000! THEY HAVE FORGOT THE RULE ''IF SOMEONE SELLS ,THEN ONE BUYS''
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

sky.way
Community Member

JUST FORGET YOUR MONEY

In 2007 I had to face a loss of five thousand four hundred rupees for a chargeback by a fraud buyer dwij_sharma.

The buyer purchased a mobile and I shipped it. He then opened an item not as described dispute and I clearly said that send it back and a replacement or a refund will be offered. The buyer was not at all ready to send the item back. He always used vulgar language and bad words in emails which was forwarded to ebay and my account manager along with the headers and footers.

Then the buyer said that the cell phone had some problem and he got it repaired from nokia service centre by paying four hundred rupees and had a receipt. I said ok show me the receipt by scan / fax or courier and I will pay you the amount. The buyer kept on saying that i am sending it and i am sending it till weeks.

Received a chargeback from paisapay, on submitting the proof of delivery it was declined. The buyer has the item and the money also. I followed up with paisapay and my account manager many times. at last after many months my account manager said that i will have to forget that money.

I faiced a total loss of five thousand four hundred rupees X-( and the buyer enjoyed with the mobile and the money both with him.
thank you
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

jaipur_mart
Community Member
Very scared of paisapay:|
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Dear Community friends,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have informed My account manager Seema, and hopefully the issue should be resolved soon in my favor. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

jaipur_mart
Community Member
well said swarup!!;-)