****** BEST COURIOR SERVICE ******

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
Dear Sellers

You all are invied to share you experience with different courior companies.

At the end of your description pl give name of best 3 courior brands which provide security with economical rates. If possible pl share your rates.
Message 1 of 46
latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
Hi pl dont send courior through Professional courior. My 14 parcels have been theft by these persons. mostly are fro NCR. I think they are hiring some temporary staff who is doing this wrong thing. And my 10 couriors have been thefy in last 21 days.
Message 31 of 46
latest reply

ataur.rahman1
Community Member
DTDC, Trackon and Speed Post, but never use Blazeflash.
Message 32 of 46
latest reply

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
i recenty moved to trakon. can anybody tell about the dtdc rates. total rates including fuel charges etc.
Message 33 of 46
latest reply

DHL/Blue Dart - Fast delivery
Speedpost - Most secure and inexpensive

DTDC - The worst courier company. The items get damaged frequently. (Do they play football with the packages?)
Message 34 of 46
latest reply

@ rptechindia

Can you please share your client code for FIRST FLIGHT COURIER ?

@ arihant_enterprises

because of you we have got very good price by bluedart. Thanks a lot

@ technocrats.solutions

Thanks for opening a good discussion. It was really helpful
Message 35 of 46
latest reply

rahmanat1
Community Member
Blazeflash is worst among them.
Message 36 of 46
latest reply

pjdvp
Community Member
There is nothing as a good courier service.
All courier services have some good points and bad points as well,be it DTDC, or Professional, or some local courier company.

The buyers have a simple logic: They want the product immediately and claim since they have paid for the product, but they donot understand the difficulties by the seller.

The seller certainly has to compromise on the courier, to make the pricing sustainable for their product for the buyer. Goods are sold at all ranges, from 1/- upwards. Thus the role of shipping is much as important.

I have personally have had good, and bad experiences as a seller, though a new entrant on eBay. I currently have not yet tied up with any courier company since i am myself very unsure about whom i should prefer.

The shipping charges are much important to a buyer and a seller, as i mentioned above.
Also, there are many places, such as towns or villages, where the courier company donot take the parcels/letters, and even if they do, the charges are much way higher.

Many courier companies, book a product at the source, but then we find out that the item is lying at the destination's office, since they cannot deliver to the place as it is very far off, and the buyer had to go to collect the product.

The buyers at times too, donot give full address, thus making it difficult for the courier guys to deliver the product, which i have read on many such threads.

I have quite a few products, which have weight so it is much difficult for me to assertain the shipping charges. It may have at times, that i may have paid more for shipping then i may have collected from the buyer.

Again, if the shipping charges paid is less then what we may have collected from the buyer, it comes as a negative feedback, or it mentions that we have collected more from the buyer, etc.

Here are some experiences that i have faced:
The phone number of the buyer is either wrong, or incomplete.

Professional couriers: good, but once damaged my item.
Flyking : good service, with insurance, but not centralised. Also, no updates on the web about the consignment.
DTDC/BlueDart : Much expensive to send a product
First Flight: comparetively much expensive too.
Speed post: Delivers even to towns and villages, but calculates on the distance. Takes usually 1 day later the the courier, but assures delivery. Online tracking is the best i have found for speedpost.
Maruti Couriers: I like their services currently.
Local Couriers: Nice services depending on the locations.

I have also noticed, and experienced, that if i book from a courier company, he charges me x amt. the same parcel if i send from the same courier company, but located at another place, i'm charged y amt.

I myself, still await for a perfect courier company, till then, i'll keep sending the goods with whom i can feel economical, but at the same time reliable to different parts of the country.

Regards
Message 37 of 46
latest reply

2010offers
Community Member
Hi

I have lost around 5 item s through speed post....even though their rates are best in the industry...
In 2 cases customer claimed 1 item was missing even though the package was ok.
In one the item was missing (San disk pen drive) from from package, it was cut open..
In another 2 cases the tracking confirms that the item was delivered and on inquiry with speed post ....they said that it was delivered to the security guard of the building but buyer insist that he didn't get and asks for POD , which speed post hardly provides unless u pay additional RS. 11 for POD felicity.

When I raised non delivery complaints with speed post , they started discouraging me from using speed post ..they also said i have to pack everything in front of them..since electronics items are not permitted...they also said they cant help me out in cases where buyer says he didn't receive it even though the online tracking says its delivered..

Can u share ur experiences with speed post please..
Message 38 of 46
latest reply

saiinternational10
Community Member
I recently Use Fedex Express Courier.Very Cheap Prices.For North India Rs 35,West or East India Rs 45,South India Rs 52 & north east Rs 70 for 0.5 kg Next day Assured Delivery (Priorty Overnight)& give more benefits like you get Online Signeture Proof of Delivery & Tracking Software with this Software you get every minute status of package.so use Fedex Express that is my suggestion for you guys.
Message 39 of 46
latest reply

saiinternational10
Community Member
Fedex (Federal)Express Courier Cheap,Best,Fast,Secure & Branded International Courier Service.
Message 40 of 46
latest reply