cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I am Kamalapathy from Avinashi, Tamilnadu, booked one SONY LED 40" TV On 18/7/2013 with e.bay on 100

arlindster
Community Member

I am Kamalapathy from Avinashi, Tamilnadu, booked one SONY LED 40" TV On 18/7/2013 with e.bay on 100% guaranteed sale for the value of Rs.39485/-

They confirmed the booking status as delivery by 30/7/2013 through super 6666 seller. But I got the delivery on31/72013 through Blue Dart a screen broken

SONY 40" LCDTV. As and when received the useless product., I immediately tried several times to contact over phone No:8447702599 off Nagpal Brothers

who made invoice for the product. But it was remain un attentive for very long time.

So, Immediately I informed Blue Dart and filed a complaint on paisa pay to hold the payment and return to me as the sent product was useless and differ from what I have booked.

They accept my claim and let it reflect on the claim area of paisa pay portal.

On2/8/2013 I received a call from 918447702599 and the gentleman asked the details. After heard every thing as oral statement, he request me to wait for a day.

Again on 3/8/2013 a call from No:914288248142 came and one another gentleman told me that the seller is not responding to the phone and he will back to me as and when

he contact the seller for repayment.

But all of the sudden after two days, on 5/82013 I received a call from 4288248006 and this guy told me that he is still trying to contact the seller and today the claim will be

sorted out.

Just an hour later another gentleman through 2261322300 asked me whether the seller contact me for replacement, I said no one contact me for the return of my money.

Again he told me to do not sent the TV to any one and keep with me till his further instruction.

After that I have waited for another 3 days and posted my dissatisfaction on 9/8/2013 at review column. As and when I posted my comments., the Nagpal Brother ( Biller of the Item)

came over phone and asked why did you posted like that in the paisa pay sale column as unsatisfied? I request him for neither cash back nor exchange of the supplied item.

And also assured him that I will change my status as and when my claim sorted out properly. He agreed and now I am waiting for the solvation.

BUT WHEN I BOUGHT THE GOODS THROUGH 100% GURANTEE BY E.BAY., THEY SHOULD TAKE THE ENTIRE RESPONSIBILITY TO SORT OUT THE CLAIM CASES.

THEY ARE KEEN ON THEIR COMISSION COLLECTION AND LEAST BOTHER ABOUT THE BUYER. THIS LEEDS TO DANGEROUS OPENION BETWEEN EBAY BUYERS.

I will back to this mail session as and when heard from our BAY

Kamalapathy
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0