cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Another masterpiece from CRF (Seller harrassment Forum)

takgye
Community Member
Ebay Claims and CRf think differently.

Paisapay 28082775642.order on 28h
AWB NDA5049121 was delivered on 1st January.

Buyer filed Claim.
We send Proof of Delivery.Ebay rejected Claim.

Then buyer left negative.In CRF did not reply.
But CRF says "Feedback should remain"

Definitely there is a bunch of sellers on EBay who are ebay employees and doing mischief in CRF ro reduce competition.

Time to send a mail to Omidyar, Pierre.
All sellers should send to Pierre to expose the truth of CRF.
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

yes same happened with me. why ebay is not accepting the proof of dispatch and they want proof of delivery in very short time which is not possible, why should always seller get the loss ? please any pink reply on this post.

In our case a customer claimed that he received a empty box then we send him another piece. Now he is saying he did not receive the product. Finally he got 2 pieces and now he claimed on ebay guarantee and got the amount also. What the hell is going on with sellers.
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

vkrm2000
Community Member
This type of buyers seems to be "eBay Employees or Their Dear ones"

It seems that a group of eBay Employees running a racket.

I have been telling the same thing.

eBay top brass should look into the matter.
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
@om_estore

we sent both proof of dispatch and delivery.
Its EBay;s high handedness.
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

jaichinoy
Community Member
This is not the first time i have heard these accusations against ebay.in employees - check this
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?messageID=500042021&forumID=300000000#500042021

http://www.complaintsboard.com/?search=ebay&everything=Everything

also lots of sellers with 100% feedback have been NARU by scam emplyees to eliminate competition!! I am sure there are a few powersellers here mixed with ebay.in employees for sure!!!

Google Search alternate sites (type - ebay alternative india ) for online shopping is my advise to all , as u will find better deals too than this site which has gone to the dogs.
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

vkrm2000
Community Member
IT IS 100% SURE,

IT IS 100% DEFINITE,

IT IS 100% CERTAIN,

THERE IS A STRONG NEXUS BETWEEN CHEATING/FRAUD POWER SELLERS AND eBay.in EMPLOYEES.

eBay TOP BRASS SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS SERIOUS ISSUE AND FISH OUT THESE SABOTEUR
S.
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

quickdeal24x7
Community Member
I think now 80% case are not been voted and we get standard reply due to no vote or less vote

""We would like to inform you that the panel of jurors have voted for this feedback appeal and based on their votes the decision is as follows:

A majority of Community review forum jurors have decided that the feedback for this transaction should remain .

eBay customer support will be acting on this outcome shortly.""

@ebay just think if seller are jury member do u think they have so much time to log in daily and vote for case that too voluntarily.they have many other works to do in life..

I think CRF is seriously waste of time as buyer can fulfill his wish easily by giving negative.
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

From personal experience, the quality of product/ service offered by certain power sellers has deteriorated in the last few months and they feel they can get away with it.
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Also some of the better power sellers seem to have stopped selling or drastically reduced their inventory (maybe due to fake buyers?).
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
@reliablebestoffer

We have noticed that if you case enters last days and you have "0 days left" for voting then for sure the result is

"A majority of Community review forum jurors have decided that the feedback for this transaction should remain"

There is mischief for sure in CRF.
Message 10 of 16
latest reply