cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Another masterpiece from CRF (Seller harrassment Forum)

takgye
Community Member
Ebay Claims and CRf think differently.

Paisapay 28082775642.order on 28h
AWB NDA5049121 was delivered on 1st January.

Buyer filed Claim.
We send Proof of Delivery.Ebay rejected Claim.

Then buyer left negative.In CRF did not reply.
But CRF says "Feedback should remain"

Definitely there is a bunch of sellers on EBay who are ebay employees and doing mischief in CRF ro reduce competition.

Time to send a mail to Omidyar, Pierre.
All sellers should send to Pierre to expose the truth of CRF.
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

fitvika
Community Member
Im reducing my sales.
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
Most sellers have done that.

Its time to mail Pierre @ ebay.com

Not a single reply from "Pinks" in more than one month.
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

i am too a power seller...but still i feel so unjustice with the new community forum.
got 3 negative feedbacks in which two of them didnot even care to reply to case still the case was in their favour. and in the other one where the buyer replied he gave a satisfactory reply and wanted the feedback to be removed even then the case said the feedback should remain.
i guess the review forum is just to fool the sellers.
also i find that more than 90% of times the first time buyers leave a negative feedback.
the review forum has a rule that after 4 cases against seller he cannot apply for some time that is the reason they are always against seller so that he cannot file a case again and it becomes a relief for the judges.
ebay should seriously look into this and atleast give seller the reasons for which the negative feedback should remain.
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
!!This is not a matter of CRF!!

Now eBay.in has good no. of employees who can procure themselves items and sell themselves (from DoD, DoW etc;). They got more information on procuring and on wholesale/importers from the Sellers/Buyers here.

May be eBay.in don't need experienced Sellers anymore. They may need new Sellers where they get educated on new items or new trends.

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500008257&tstart=0&mod=1294167821767

Regards
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

1 person recently purchased and gave a negative feedback when we spoke he said his friend works in ebay, The buyer whle purchaing gave the ebay staff contact number,

after we refunded to the buyer the negative feedback was removed even while i was online and speaking with the ebay employee though that emplyee was supportive what really is the nexus
Message 15 of 16
latest reply

ashj29
Community Member
Was just browsing randomly through some products and found this very "REPUTED POWER SELLER" on eBay.in ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

http://myworld.ebay.in/satya.seller
http://stores.ebay.in/satya-best-seller

Could some genuine honest sellers share there views on this seller and eBay?

How this person is a Power Seller? He/She has more than 3300 +VE feedbacks and more than 3000 are from first time buyers and with ZERO feedback. Also check the products being sold and how much shipping is being charged. Check the time and dates of the positive feedbacks posted!

The most interesting part is, many buyers who have given this seller postive feedback are no longer registered on ebay!! Also, the seller has NEVER (not even once) left a feedback for any of his 3000+ buyers!

Strange.
Message 16 of 16
latest reply