cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount Debited from Kotak Account but haven't received mail from ebay.in

palival
Community Member
I have placed order for this item 280895264137 on June 08, around 10:25 AM using Kotak netbanking. After pressing confirm payment button, it displayed Internet connection could not be established error. But payment Rs.12379.97 got debited from the account with Kotak Transaction Ref. no.0009338499. I haven't received any order confirmation mail from EBAY. I have used the ebay gift voucher BIGDADDY07 for this order.

I have mailed ebay and bank. Now I am desperate to get my money. Any help???
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
hi there was a technical problem and all buyers faced this problem from 4 - 5 days.
any way please give them a ring and they will help you in this case.
http://ocs.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactCS&ref=1&topicrelid=5013530130&sid=5261068775&convId=0

they are available from 9.30 am to 7.30 pm every day.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

palival
Community Member
Ok..I will call them. I have already e-mailed, chatted with them. Also I have contacted my bank too. They asked me to wait till monday evening. Hoping for the best.

Thank you for your suggestion.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

palival
Community Member
3 days passed,,,Still no response from ebay. I am feeling bad..If the issue is not resolved promptly, i will close my account and never purchase anything from ebay 😞 I will put a Do not buy banner in my ecommerce site to save my customers...If they have technical issue, they should not allow the customer to place order and take risk. Now i am desperate to get my money back..
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

palival
Community Member
Good news! I got my money back today(13nth)evening. This time I have placed my order using ICICI credit card and it went through without problem. Got order confirmation mail too :)Thank you.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply