cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

A suggestion--- eBay should start rating buyers

highskyindia
Community Member
I have a suggestion for eBay .
I think eBay should start rating buyers by giving them stars , it should not be done on every transaction, but overall buyer performance( Like Sellers are divided in to Power seller, Top Rated and ordinary Sellers).
eBay can rate buyer from 0 to 5 Star buyer on following basis-

1) how old the buyer account is .
2) no of completed transaction including item receipt confirmation and leaving final feedback for seller. the buyer who doesn't leave feedback or doesn't confirm the paisa pay transactions will not come in star rating.
3) Value of transactions done in one year, higher value of transaction done higher the star rating.
4) no. of Paisa pay transactions.
5) no. of unpaid item disputes ( Also if buyer opens a dispute , if he closes it or not after the problem is solved should be taken into account)

I am sure we can find more criteria for rating the buyers.

This will benefit sellers and eBay in following ways.
1) sellers will have an idea as what kind of buyers they are dealing with. Sellers can proceed on High Value transaction from buyers with 5 star rating with peace of mind.
2) Buyers will be attracted to leave a genuine feedback for sellers and will also confirm the item receipt.
3) more will use paisa pay more often and there will surely be increase in sales (as Sellers want feedback buyers will want Stars)
4) More buyer involvement in completing the transactions.
I think this will benefit eBay and solve some problems sellers face normally .
I think eBay should take this idea seriously.

Regards
Akash
for
HighSkiNdia
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

takgye
Community Member
@highskyindia

Great Thought , but buyer centric ebay probably wont do it.
Allow sellers to leave negative and then let buyers come in community court with their cases.

It will clean up ebay buyer database.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

amin.jag
Community Member
Sure, ebay should start the system of rating buyers. Genuine buyers should be given more waitage and special benefits also
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
Good suggetion.

First eBAY should take care of the buyers concerns, so buyer can sustain on this network?

For rateing work when buyers will get oppurtunity to sustain on network? RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 4 of 4
latest reply